Hibs tickets sold?

asomerville

heartsfc_fan

Already? Over 2k? How big is that stand we get?

The away stand at easter road holds roughly 3800 I believe

The away stand at easter road holds roughly 3800 I believe

I was just guessing we had shifted over 2000 :ninja:

We will have. Not sure how anyone on here could be expected to give a accurate figure though.

Im always suspicious of questions like that.......... :whistling:

The guy at the club shop in st james's said they only had about 40 left at their shop but their are still some at the other places he said they will sell out soon though ! :)

asomerville

I was just guessing we had shifted over 2000 :ninja:

We will have. Not sure how anyone on here could be expected to give a accurate figure though.

Im always suspicious of questions like that.......... :whistling:

I was just wondering if their was any tickets left as the official site has not updated recently.

Bought 5 tickets yesterday and the lad in the ticket office told me only lower tier left. Worst case we have sold at least half, but from what other posters have said whould guess its nearly a sell out. By sell out I mean in our end as Hibernian will have 6-8k tickets they wont be able to shift for this one :-)

Skivingatwork

Wonder what the chances are of getting extra tickets for the new 'Mega-Stand' if the away end sells out?

My initial thoughts are that Rod the tache would be up for it from a money grabbing perspective but it would be a no-no from the police due to segration issues.

However, we did share a stand during the final derby of last season without too much bother...

(PS. Anyone know how to get rid of the 'Warn Status' bar as I've never been officially warned and its always been at 0%?)

Wonder what the chances are of getting extra tickets for the new 'Mega-Stand' if the away end sells out?

My initial thoughts are that Rod the tache would be up for it from a money grabbing perspective but it would be a no-no from the police due to segration issues.

However, we did share a stand during the final derby of last season without too much bother...

No chance, although if Tache could get away with it he would.

Paulie Walnut

just bought 2 online and i could only get tickets available in section 30. No single tickets could be bought anywhere else so it looks like its very close to selling out.

Be quick to avoid disappointment.

just bought 2 online and i could only get tickets available in section 30. No single tickets could be bought anywhere else so it looks like its very close to selling out.

Be quick to avoid disappointment.

If you got 2 how's there no singles

Paulie Walnut

If you got 2 how's there no singles

No singles in other sections. The only tickets available were in section 30 singles and doubles and more !

If you read it right the first time you would have seen this and wouldn't have written your stupid reply.

Archived