Charlie Nicholas or Davie Provan

footieman

Nicholas easily. Provan sometimes talks sense.

Surely that can only be during his sleep, which begs some questions!!! :rolleyes:

:106Final:

At least we don't have to look at Provan very often.

Charlie Nicholas compounds the annoyance by exhibiting his ugly mug very frequently on Sky, and also by spouting rubbish in his Daily Express page,(never missing the opportunity of some anti-Hearts content).

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

In fairness to Provan the Perm, he is obviously raging about the Ibrox call off's and eluded to it several times in commentary tonight. Nicholas is just thick

Both are total hand-job merchants. They almost make Ian Wright sound sensible.

Nickelerse was actually talking about the "Vertie Boghts" errrra tonight!

Buffoon of the highest order and an affront to the English language.

Doctor FinnBarr

Just remember Davy Provo was the guy that got Wullie Johnson sent off at Darkheid for ***** all during a Scottish cup tie.:107years:

A hate Provan since he said that Jeffries was leaving a bigger club in Falkirk to go to Tynie,but charlies a **** too

Nickelerse was actually talking about the "Vertie Boghts" errrra tonight!

Buffoon of the highest order and an affront to the English language.

But then you could say that about most Weegies.

That man is an embarrassment.

Tommy Brown

A lot of younger Jambos wont know this

Wee Doddy phoned McNeill to see if they would sell us Provan.

McNeill said no, but we will sell you John Colquhoun.

One did not play for Celtic much more and the other remains a Gorgie legend.

Nicholas was probably the Scottish classiest player I have watched.

Provan's problem is he is very narrow minded, he see's our set up as a joke but will never give credit to us when it is deserved (which isn't too often).

Guest GhostHunter

Couldnt believe how much Nicklarse hates Burley....

Pure vitriol in his voice when asked about whether or not Burley was the right choice for Scotland manager....

Geoff Kilpatrick

Provo without a doubt. Nickelerse is just a doddery fool who is easily ignored but Provo is simply a wind-up merchant.

gorgie rd eh11

Didn't watch the game last night. I was undecided whether to watch it or just catch the highlights later on. When i switched to sky pre match charlie was talking and it took me 10-15 seconds to decide to watch the highlights later.

How anybody could think nicholas adds anything, other than comedy, to football discussion is beyond me. People have a go at the english pundits, but they must wet themselves at ours.

Pure vitriol in his voice when asked about whether or not Burley was the right choice for Scotland manager....

Was it that he hates Burley or that he lurves Tommy Burns?

Probably the former as for me it has to be Nicholas. The amount of bad press we got from him during our brief sojourn at the top of the SPL under Burley was irritating.

A lot of younger Jambos wont know this

Wee Doddy phoned McNeill to see if they would sell us Provan.

McNeill said no, but we will sell you John Colquhoun.

One did not play for Celtic much more and the other remains a Gorgie legend.

Nicholas was probably the Scottish classiest player I have watched.

Provan's problem is he is very narrow minded, he see's our set up as a joke but will never give credit to us when it is deserved (which isn't too often).

Now I am not one of your younger viewers but that statement above beggars belief, Champagne Charlie my feckin erse'.

alwaysthereinspirit

Has to be knickerless. :confused: Still find it hard to believe he went to Arsenal before Liverpool. Says it all really.

Thick as two short planks nailed together with glue.

Don't you realise football pundits analysis isn't based on expertise, but who more their mates are.

CN would have rather have had Souness (fellow Sky pundit); McGhee (ex team mate); Burns (good, good, Celtic man) ahead of Burley.

H€ll,

He'd probably tout Jim Duffy or Davie Hay for the job ahead of Burley.

Remember last night being outraged that Provan during commentary was saying that the Celtic players should be taken off in the second half as they have an OF game at the weekend.

He also said that Gordon Strachan would be on the phone to Burley demanding that Scott Brown be subbed at half time when he was injured.

Typical weedgie mentality that Scotland is less important than an OF derby.

Charlie Nick is just so thick that he loses the thread of his argument have way through it, which is why his mind starts to invent new words for him to use.

To sum up, I'd ensure that I had TWO bullets...

Archived