Dunfermline & District HMFC

kylelauren01

kylelauren01

Thanks again to all who have contacted Eddie Fenwick & myself in relation to the idea of a Dunfermline & District HMFC Supporters Club. We now feel that there has been sufficient interest to crack on with a meeting to try & get things moving. I have replied to all who have emailed me but there may be some I have not been in touch with who expressed an interest.

The first meeting will be on Thursday 17/3/11 at 7:30pm at Rosyth Civil Service Club, Castle Road, Rosyth. A good turn out is hoped for although we are expecting numbers to increase steadily when word gets around and people see what we are all about. The meeting next week will be geared towards bouncing ideas about how we proceed (committee, membership, constitution, etc, etc) and with a view to organising the trip to Inverness for 16/4/11.

Again, please contact myself ([email protected]) or Eddie to let us know you are attending or simply turn up on the night. If you know anyone who may be interested then pass on the word.

Cheers, Kenny

Thanks again to all who have contacted Eddie Fenwick & myself in relation to the idea of a Dunfermline & District HMFC Supporters Club. We now feel that there has been sufficient interest to crack on with a meeting to try & get things moving. I have replied to all who have emailed me but there may be some I have not been in touch with who expressed an interest.

The first meeting will be on Thursday 17/3/11 at 7:30pm at Rosyth Civil Service Club, Castle Road, Rosyth. A good turn out is hoped for although we are expecting numbers to increase steadily when word gets around and people see what we are all about. The meeting next week will be geared towards bouncing ideas about how we proceed (committee, membership, constitution, etc, etc) and with a view to organising the trip to Inverness for 16/4/11.

Again, please contact myself ([email protected]) or Eddie to let us know you are attending or simply turn up on the night. If you know anyone who may be interested then pass on the word.

Cheers, Kenny

Wir doomed :ninja:

Best of luck :thumbsup:

kylelauren01

Eggo, it'll not be for a want of trying as you will have seen :) Have never sent so many emails in ma puff - if it works then fine, if it doesnae, then hey ho. :rolleyes: Would love to prove you wrong tho mate :whistling:

Paulie Walnut

Nothing positive to say DON'T say it....................

Archived