SFA charge Lennon and Mccoist

milky_26

The Mighty Thor

On about it on Radio 5 just now.

Lennon's lawyer giving it the bleeding heart routine.

I thought that the 2 and 4 match bans were automatic. McCoist is a first time offender and Lennon has form. Surely, if they are being charged with misconduct that means additional bans are being considered?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I heard on here nothing would be done because it's only Hearts that get hammered? :o

I heard on here nothing would be done because it's only Hearts that get hammered? :o

Yes the GFA are only biased against Hearts. :lol:

i'm surprised that diouf and bougherra are being done. well done the authorities for once.

no question whatsoever that both of the clubs will soon be giving it a major gum pump about being harshly dealt with.

Will the Lennon suspensions run concurrent to the present ones or consecutive.?

He will no doubt with the backing of his club (remember Celtic were innocent) appeal this decision, so after appeal hearing in March 2013 i don't think it will run concurrent with ban he is serving just now.

The Treasurer

Yes the GFA are only biased against Hearts. :lol:

I'd reserve judgement until you see the actual "punishment" that is handed out to all guilty parties.

If you honestly think the gFA treat ALL clubs equally then you're living on another planet.

i actually symathise a bit with mccoist because he would appear to have been dragged down into the swamp by the verminous fiend lennon over this. mccoist appears to be genuinely irked by being tarred with the same brush as that lunatic, and probably quite rightly so.

it's yet another example of how the powers-that-be always attempt to appease rather than act against the true culprit.

i actually symathise a bit with mccoist because he would appear to have been dragged down into the swamp by the verminous fiend lennon over this. mccoist appears to be genuinely irked by being tarred with the same brush as that lunatic, and probably quite rightly so.

Sorry JP - I disagree.

Hardly - Fat Ally is being tarred with the same brush because he reacted and had to be restrained. He secondly continued to seeth and said something at the end of the match that made Lennon react at the end.

Lennon may have started the ball rolling, but the Fat Comedy Sidekick had nae issues taking part himself.

it's yet another example of how the powers-that-be always attempt to appease rather than act against the true culprit.

This bit I agree with. If they had dealt with Lennon properly or even gave him a suspended ban to get him under control it may have been different. Lennon doesn't deserve the threats but he needs to be hanlded correctly by the authorities and held to account.

Diouf and Bougherra to be hauled up in front of SFA for their parts too.

Said on sky sports that their case wont be heard until april.

WHY?

Punish them now.

Archived