Quick question re PSV Eindhoven

Shaggy2

Given that they are top of the table in Holland, how much do they care about the Europa League? I'm leaving for work shortly and I'm going to nip into Ladbrokes on way and just wondering if anyone knew (since I myself know feck all about them) how strong a team they are (or are likely to be) putting out tonight?

Couple of quid on the game certainly makes the radio more interesting...

Sierra Delta

PSV team v Rangers : Isaksson, Manolev, Marcelo, Bouma, Pieters, Hutchinson, Engelaar, Dzsudzsak, Toivonen, Berg, Lens.

Don't know that much about PSV but recognise a fair few players from that team and it looks pretty strong.

They'll have a strong team out I'd suspect, they're a really good side and should beat Rangers. They've got some great attacking players like Berg, Toivonen and Dzsudzsak.

I'll be sticking them on my coupon and maybe a couple of quid on Dzsudzsak for first goal.

e- Having seen Sierra Delta's post, that is a strong team. I think they're a good bet for tonight.

They'll have a strong team out I'd suspect, they're a really good side and should beat Rangers. They've got some great attacking players like Berg, Toivonen and Dzsudzsak.

I'll be sticking them on my coupon and maybe a couple of quid on Dzsudzsak for first goal.

e- Having seen Sierra Delta's post, that is a strong team. I think they're a good bet for tonight.

I watched an Eredivisie match not long ago (was waiting on PSV for a bet, quelle surprise).

PSV were rotten and Toivonen looked like a pub player. :laugh:

I watched an Eredivisie match not long ago (was waiting on PSV for a bet, quelle surprise).

He's got a good record at PSV. Going by that team they'll be going with an attacking four. Dzsudzsak and Lens on the wings with Toivonen in the hole behind the striker. Berg is a real poacher type player, I think that'll work really well against Rangers. Can see the pace out wide causing problems and Toivonen making runs beyond the striker as the midfield won't be picking him up.

Might have caught him/them on an off night then. But they were truly awful.

Scored a last minute winner to beat Willem II who had 9 men and about 5 pts from 17 games at that stage or something :rofl:

J Cheever Loophole

?5@9/1 3-0 ?5@22/1 4-o but what defence system will Uncle Welt play, the Hadrian or the Antonine.FTOF. :rolleyes:

Alan Johnson

I see McGregor's been dropped by Rangers. Tactical or an admission by Smith that he doesn't have the mentality for big games?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Liverpool look like a different team with Carroll on the pitch.

Seriously the bookies must rub their hands in glee when they see folk like you coming. Berg had to be one of the worst centre forwards i have seen for a long time, Dzsudzsak could play all night and not get a shot on target never mind score a goal and as for Toivonen he ran out of ideas after 15m.

Seriously the bookies must rub their hands in glee when they see folk like you coming. Berg had to be one of the worst centre forwards i have seen for a long time, Dzsudzsak could play all night and not get a shot on target never mind score a goal and as for Toivonen he ran out of ideas after 15m.

Great player

:vrface:

Aye, good one mate.

PSV were poor, and Rangers played well. There was only one team creating chances and a little more luck they could've got one. Have you ever seen any of them play outwith tonights game?

Easy enough to say after the game has been played!

Archived