desmondo

dodethejambo

Some beauties!

Andy Walker, packet o sweets, deid rat :lol:

best_dressed_animation_bigg.jpg

darren-bent-pic-getty-image-2-858457306.jpg

COHKellyStretchJeans.jpg

for-rent-sign.jpg

hibernian-mickey-weir-423-panini-football-90-football-trading-sticker-28169-p.jpg

Bravo Sir :fing25:

_44321910_heartsfans416.jpg

I'm in this photo. Standing on my seat with the black beany keeping my head warm. :thumbsup:

Some beauties on this thread. One or two take a bit of thinking. superb.

• 1 month later...

0,,10289~9053980,00.jpg

couple-in-bed.jpg

Darfur_refugee_camp_in_Chad.jpg

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Mmmmm....I thought you would have been picked up on this one and see you haven't been...Why on earth would this be the first thing to enter your head to post on this thread??

If your post counts had read as "10" I'm sure you would have been picked up as a hibee but you are a KB regular and despite the ninja cartoons, I don't care for your rank post!

Hearts of Vladland

Mmmmm....I thought you would have been picked up on this one and see you haven't been...Why on earth would this be the first thing to enter your head to post on this thread??

If your post counts had read as "10" I'm sure you would have been picked up as a hibee but you are a KB regular and despite the ninja cartoons, I don't care for your rank post!

It seems you are the first kickbacker without a sense of humour to read this thread, Well done. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

my brain wont function properly for some of these or im just too young for some of them :whistling: but i am in absolute stitches at the ones i did decipher.... the missus not so impressed at the bellowing laughter while she nurses the hangover she couldnt nurse this afternoon as the telly was being shouted at....

Archived