Thank you Old Firm

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

For giving Scottish football some added 'spice' and making it at least a bit interesting for non-invested Scottish fans.

Like air-shows, people will now pay attention, even if it just for flashpoints and disasters.

There is much gnashing of teeth and foot stomping about the whole OF debacle, but you can argue that its not interesting.

invernessjt

For giving Scottish football some added 'spice' and making it at least a bit interesting for non-invested Scottish fans.

Like air-shows, people will now pay attention, even if it just for flashpoints and disasters.

There is much gnashing of teeth and foot stomping about the whole OF debacle, but you can argue that its not interesting.

I don't find it interesting. :down:

Howdy Doody Jambo

There's no such thing as bad publicity , maybe Sky Tv will be pouring more money into the SPL next season .

You're fishing early today Baps...Nothing happening at work!? :ninja:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't find anything about The Old Firm interesting... Usually skip past the first four or five back pages of any Scottish newspaper because they bore the living shit right out of me.

alwaysthereinspirit

There's no such thing as bad publicity , maybe Sky Tv will be pouring more money into the SPL next season .

If they do you can bet that the OF will see most of it. Not really a win win situation.

Presumably you mean "can't" in last sentence?

Sterling Archer

laugh.gif

Oneneilberry

I don't find anything about The Old Firm interesting... Usually skip past the first four or five back pages of any Scottish newspaper because they bore the living shit right out of me.

And the 8 page centre special with poster and glossy supplement

Remnants of Standards

If the Old Firm do see an increase in their take of TV revenue from next season, can the other clubs expect a "clawback" dividend under The Proceeds of Crime Act?

Problem Officer?

Aren't you the one complaining about drinking before games and how there was a smoke-bomb on the park at Easter Road?

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me...

Archived