JJ's judgement gone!

tartofmidlothian

scott_jambo

His actual quote:

"Their run has put them back in contention and good luck to them if they get back in the top half, it will be another derby to look forward to. It would be good for both clubs. I think, if we play them in the top six, the game will be at Tynecastle. They are great games to look forward to."

Nothing to see here.

I wouldn't mind having them in the top six. As things stand there is only really one game (three if you give a toss about the Old Firm title race) that takes on extra significance. If it were at Easter Road I could do without: content as I would be to save my cash and laugh at Hibs struggling away to St. Mirren, Hamilton etc, but the game would be at Tynecastle and could be one to remember.

I wish we (Hearts) would not talk about Hibs like that.

The year they got relegated, before the last derby, we were talking about how we do not want Hibs to get relegated. We lost the derby.

I do not believe we lay down to them but I do think such commments linger in your mind and gees them up.

I will not be surprised if we lose the next derby, more so if we are closer to securing 3rd place.

mahgrassyshoes

It's another home game and 3 points

It's another chance to get out the house for a drink before 10.

Howdy Doody Jambo

It's another chance to get out the house for a drink before 10.

Just stay oot from the night before , maybe you could sleep on the pool tables at Dianes

mahgrassyshoes

Just stay oot from the night before , maybe you could sleep on the pool tables at Dianes

:lol: Fingers crossed!

Dean Winchester

Hibs aren't going to get relegated now so I have no problem if they finish in the top 6. Another derby at Tynecastle is more appealing than Caley or Motherwell by the looks of things.

More money for the club and another chance to pump them. not that they're going to get in the top 6, they have no chance.

It's another home game and 3 points chance to take the moral high ground over alcohol consumption

Corrected that for you.

i'd sooner have them in the top six.

i'd rather have one more derby than one more match against killie, dundee utd or motherwell. its a no brainer :blink:

JJ just being diplomatic in public.

Being bottom 6 adds another pitiful effort to their record and i`d rather see that and us going from strength to strength. The derbies will be back soon enough next season.

If they make T6 its another derby of course and a chance to pump them.

But id rather see them bot 6 for another bit of oneupmanship.

I think they play - Celtic, Rangers, Us and Aberdeen away before the split - so there'll be no top 6 derby, just a massive pop of a bubble bursting down leith way !

Time JJ realised that we couldnt give a fk about where any other team finish in the league, in the last week we have had JJ tell us how he hopes killie finish 4th and Hibs finish top 6. Id rather he concentrated on getting us first or second than wasting breath and time talking about other teams.

Guest Dr. Pepper

**** Hibs and **** all the brainless so called Hearts fans who want them to continue their decent run of form and make the top 6 :vrface:

**** Hibs and **** all the brainless so called Hearts fans who want them to continue their decent run of form and make the top 6 :vrface:

i don't give a monkeys where they finish, i only care where Hearts finish. i would just rather play them 4 times instead of 3. i think many feel the same, its just a shame the league set up is an ass

Radioactive Mince

I tend to agree (apart from the insults)

Hope they crash and burn, eternally.

shaun.lawson

JJ just being diplomatic in public.

Being bottom 6 adds another pitiful effort to their record and i`d rather see that and us going from strength to strength. The derbies will be back soon enough next season.

If they make T6 its another derby of course and a chance to pump them.

But id rather see them bot 6 for another bit of oneupmanship.

Same here. Having been very confident before the two previous derbies this season, I have bad vibes about the forthcoming one: will we want it as much as they will? But I have no bad vibes at all about Hibs' medium term prospects. All that's happened over the last few weeks is they've improved from being astonishingly awful to complete crap. Calderwood'll be about as good for them overall as Bobby Williamson was I reckon: they've won a few games lately, but they're going nowhere.

Archived