3rd april 2011

zanderrussell

Guest juvehearts

predict what you think will be the score

why?

we have dundee utd & st liedown to contend with

zanderrussell

true, but hibs are starting to collapse again and it will be interesting to see how many we can put past them

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,ZANDER THE JAMBO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horatio Caine

true, but hibs are starting to collapse again and it will be interesting to see how many we can put past them

Nice try Zander, but let's just deal with things game by game.

And BTW - I don't agree that Hibs are starting to collapse again. Time will tell.

zanderrussell

Nice try Zander, but let's just deal with things game by game.

And BTW - I don't agree that Hibs are starting to collapse again. Time will tell.

time will tell, but our players and club is too strong for hibs to break

Problem Officer?

You're clearly a Hibs fan, but you've spent hours and hours in the past two nights trolling (badly) a Hearts forum.

Your life must be shit.

zanderrussell

You're clearly a Hibs fan, but you've spent hours and hours in the past two nights trolling (badly) a Hearts forum.

Your life must be shit.

explain how i'm Clearly a hibs fan?

Guest juvehearts

as special agent gibbs sayd on NCIS

trust your gut

mines is telling me your vermin & a hobo douchebag

zanderrussell

as special agent gibbs sayd on NCIS

trust your gut

mines is telling me your vermin & a hobo douchebag

last time i checked i was a hearts fan, you're chasing a lost cause Juve, i'm not a hibs fan.

I don't give a **** what team ZR supports. He's not winding anyone up with his threads apart from Juve so what's the harm?

FWIW I think he's legit but tbh it doesn't matter.

Honestly i would have more respect for you to just say **** it i am a hibby,you've tippled!!instead of your endless retorts of "How am i ?",or your current favourite"Prove it"..I've got mates who are right hibbys and would more than likely slap you for being such a pap!ARE YOU A HEARTS FAN??just mention a couple of actual hearts facts instead of prove I'm not statements and that ll be end of.

zanderrussell

Honestly i would have more respect for you to just say **** it i am a hibby,you've tippled!!instead of your endless retorts of "How am i ?",or your current favourite"Prove it"..I've got mates who are right hibbys and would more than likely slap you for being such a pap!!!!

so do i, but i am a hearts fan, why would my life be so sad that i would sign up to a hearts forum just to see whats going on in the hearts world?

Guest C00l K1d

He's no a hibs fan, he's just a wee laddie though going by his fb page.

Lay off him a bit eh Juve, but zander i'd stop making so many pointless threads as they become a bit boring and sados like Juve get all up tight :teehee:

zanderrussell

He's no a hibs fan, he's just a wee laddie though going by his fb page.

Lay off him a bit eh Juve, but zander i'd stop making so many pointless threads as they become a bit boring and sados like Juve get all up tight :teehee:

cheers, and aye im kind of new so i will take your advice :teehee:

so do i, but i am a hearts fan, why would my life be so sad that i would sign up to a hearts forum just to see whats going on in the hearts world?

Every chance it may be that a few months ago hearts fans infiltrated the "MONKEYS BOUNCE FORUM"and wound the hibbys up about possible signings and club rumors,sadly your questions stink of what can i say next syndrome so your actually just epitomising every thing that jambos think about hibbys,you can see why this goes on,most folk get the same treatment so just ride it out.

Matthew Le Tissier

Just a laugh but the match tickets say 3rd april 2010 hobo fuds

zanderrussell

Just a laugh but the match tickets say 3rd april 2010 hobo fuds

is that for all the tickets?

Matthew Le Tissier
is that for all the tickets? [/quot everyone that i kno who has got a ticket all their tickets say 3rd april 2010

zanderrussell

wouldn't be surprised if it did cause a problem, we get treated like **** there anyway.

wouldn't be surprised if it did cause a problem, we get treated like **** there anyway.

You're trying too hard now. Wind it back a couple of notches there's a good boy. :thumbsup:

Actually shooting yourself in the foot silly ^^^^ as I've never encountered any hassle in the Dunbar end or the new fester rd.

Archived