Who'll be First to get Caned?

colinmaroon

101 members have voted

1. 1. Select who you think will be the first team to have players/staff arrested under the Wonderful OF Transformaation?

• Aberdeen
    • Celtic
    • Dundee Utd
    • Hamilton
    • Heart of Midlothian
    • Hibernian
    • Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    • Kilmarnock
    • Motherwell
    • Rangers
    • St Johnstone
    • St Mirren

colinmaroon

We are all so grateful for the Old Firm's body swerve round their responsibilities and, in light of the fact that the usual suspects in the Scottish Media are now seeking sainthood for Rangers and Celtic, which will be the first team to suffer under the new, hardline position of the Polis?

Will these new powers result in the disappearance off the face of the earth of whole busloads of visiting fans when they visit the two Bigotland Theme Parks in La La Land?

More critically, which club will suffer the draconian punishments being advocated by Strathclyde's Finest?

If anyone with bookmaking abilities would like to publish odds, that would be interesting!

I'll hazard a guess at the two favourites:

Hearts 6/4 on

Killie evens

Voted for Hearts, but it could be both teams in the Edinburgh derby, assuming that the penalties apply throughout Scotland. Airdrie in the cup a good outside bet.

Sunday, 13 March 2011

Rangers v Kilmarnock,

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Celtic v Hibernian,

So Killie and Hibs. . . .

Quickly pass the buck!

I've got no idea what this poll is about; has some sort of landmark decision been made today and I've missed it? I was really busy today and never got my usual skive to check these sort of things...

ToadKiller Dog

Reguarding the government plan to shut down sectarian websites , should. a wee group of a certain type of hearts fans be getting worried?

grumpy rebus

I'd think it will be us, Hibs or Aberdeen. They won't go after the uglies, and the other clubs in the league are to small to make much of a "splash".

It'll be us. They've been gunning for us for years and the "element" will, no doubt give em the ammo to get us. Sad but inevitable.

colinmaroon

And they say Celtic are paranoid....

I thought all the "You are paranoid" had disappeared after all that the "paranoid" brigade had been saying for years has come true in the last 6 months with a very loud bang!

colinmaroon

Why are Celtic and Rankgers in the poll?

Because there in the race and, on the face of it, they should be red hot favourites to be the first and, if anyone wants to lose money on backing the supposed favourites, then they shouldn't be denied that privilege.

It's just that the bookies aren't daft, therefore, the odds are long because they are in the know!

Archived