Zal, Bouzid, Jonsson

tartofmidlothian

The Treasurer

This can't be true !!!

All the "experts" on JKB have told us that all three of them are crap and shouldn't even be allowed in our squad never mind international football.

IMO it's no more than ALL THREE of them deserve after some great displays this season thumbsup.gif

This can't be true !!!

All the "experts" on JKB have told us that all three of them are crap and shouldn't even be allowed in our squad never mind international football.

IMO it's no more than ALL THREE of them deserve after some great displays this season thumbsup.gif

Bouzid has gone to help out with a revolution.

And as you say, those are 3 out of the 4 defenders who were so solid this season and part of arguably the best defence in the league (before Wallace's return and Webster)

Chris Benoit

Is it ok for me to just congratulate the 3 of them without trying to score points against other posters?

Is it ok for me to just congratulate the 3 of them without trying to score points against other posters?

Of course not!!!! Man up and rip the piss!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Apologies if posted. All called up, well done to them. Eggert could be in the Iceland seniors and u21s though, how does that work?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110307/zals-sights-on-spain_2241384_2310268

The two games are two days apart, so he can play for the seniors against Cyprus and then for the U21s against England.

A busy laddie. I'm very pleased for him but I hope he's not too knackered to play for Hearts as well, come the end of the week.

PsychocAndy

The two games are two days apart, so he can play for the seniors against Cyprus and then for the U21s against England.

A busy laddie. I'm very pleased for him but I hope he's not too knackered to play for Hearts as well, come the end of the week.

Is he not in the middle of a 3 match ban for us then? If so the 2 matches will keep him match fit.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Is he not in the middle of a 3 match ban for us then? If so the 2 matches will keep him match fit.

A good point well made. :thumbsup:

no it is much

better to make people look

foolish

JamboAberdeen

Out of interest, which performances has Eggert been appreciated, at RB, CB, CM or LB?

And wanna know how non-HMFC people will play him.

We need second opinion to judge him.

Bert Le Clos

Congratulations to all 3!

I'm surprised Bouzid is in, sometimes he looks good and other times he looks terrible. His defending for Eremenko's goal on Saturday was worse than amateurish!

He looks like he suffers from the same lapses in concentration that Zal used to. Zal seems to have got rid of that side of his game and hopefully Bouzid can too. I'm still not convinced though, and I doubt he'll be at the club next season.

Archived