Kris Boyd

Chad Sexington

Punted to Forest on loan apparently.

Floptacular. :D

Moving from a club fighting relegation to a club that is fighting for automatic promotion.

Good move for Boyd, when you think about it!

Denny Crane

lol at the people who thought Mowbray's SPL imports would fire Boro into the Premiership :laugh:

And lol at the people who thought Mowbray signed them.

lol at the people who thought Mowbray's SPL imports would fire Boro into the Premiership :laugh:

Strachan's Old Firm imports*

jack D and coke

He made a spectacularly bad move going to Boro. Forest is an excellent move for him IMO.

He's good enough to score down there. Gets his confidence back and he'll do well I reckon.

I don't like any scot going to England and failing. Good luck to him I say.

Chad Sexington

Moving from a club fighting relegation to a club that is fighting for automatic promotion.

Good move for Boyd, when you think about it!

Mmmm...not buying into that one, mate. ;)

The fact Boro are willing to let their "star" signing go to a rival club tells you everything you need to know.

He's not popular with the fans at all thanks to his lazy attitude during matches and paltry scoring return.

I think he'll be back at the huns with his tail between his legs by next season.

The fact Boro are willing to let their "star" signing go to a rival club tells you everything you need to know.

He's not popular with the fans at all thanks to his lazy attitude during matches and paltry scoring return.

I think he'll be back at the huns with his tail between his legs by next season.

Of course, you may be right. The "attitude" thing seems par for the course with him.

Billy Davies thinks that Billy Davies is the man to get the best out of him though...

:thumb:

Chad Sexington

Of course, you may be right. The "attitude" thing seems par for the course with him.

Billy Davies thinks that Billy Davies is the man to get the best out of him though...

:lol:

History will remember Kris Boyd as a striker with a good record of scoring against lower quality opposition but failing on the big stage (especially during his last game for Scotland). Believed fans hype and acted like a fud, eventually faded into obscurity believing own hype.

Boyd is a great example of "Old Firm" mentality and how the world outside of Glasgow recognises it for the rubbish it is.

rossthejambo

Got to take into account Boro saving money on his wages wages that they can barely afford, and no doubt getting a fee for the loan as well.

I agree though, I can see him back at Ibrox next season.

Back of the Bus

Punted to Forest on loan apparently.

Floptacular. :D

I was gonna stick 50 quid on him scoring less than 10 goals this season for Boro. All my predictions come in when I don't back them...... Nippy.

Guest juvehearts

like someone said

he is a product of OF hype.

absloute bawbag of a person & player

would hope his next shite is an hedgehog too

Denny Crane

Actually a miracle happened in the Boro v Forest post-match press conference last week - Davies did not refer to himself in the third person!

Cardiac Rucksack

Billy is looking for a thrid wheel in his evening activities, now that Tommy is in the BarL.

Randy Marsh

Boyd came on as a late sub for Forest tonight when they were 1-0 up.

They lost 2-1.

Good start for him.

Chad Sexington

Boyd came on as a late sub for Forest tonight when they were 1-0 up.

They lost 2-1.

Good start for him.

POW!!! :lol:

Archived