why so long ?

bri67fc

It baffles me, it really does. How come it's taken from last august till march to realise that benny and kurskis ( probably the worst keeper ever to wear the famous maroon and white ) were nae good !!! Every man and his dog could see they were just no good. What were frail and co on FFS!! Please tell me No. 28 and bombscare zal are next on a one way ticket to kaunas!!

i think we should send elliot to kaunas. after all the top quality players theyve been good enough to loan us, its the least we can do.

Jerah Jambo

Please tell me No. 28 and bombscare zal are next on a one way ticket to kaunas!!

Yes please,please,please, oh and bye the way Miko too !!!

Please tell me No. 28 and bombscare zal are next on a one way ticket to kaunas!!

I would be inclined to hold onto Miko.

He has a talent, somewhat hidden by wrong-decision making, but I feel a competent manager may be able to make good use of him.

It may not mean a great deal, considering Saturday's performance, but he was one player, (along with Banks, Berra, and Palzuelos), to whom I would have given pass marks.

Doctor FinnBarr

Me too apart from Miko!:107years:

Just as he?s showing signs of having sorted out his temperament and rediscovered some form as a result!!!:confused:

Archived