hearts fans

zanderrussell

No.

By who?

We're not as great as some folk think we are but we're not that bad either.

You start lots of threads.

I like that.

Sterling Archer

Wasn't Zander Russell the Aberdeen cb pairing for a while...

No.

No stadium is raucous for diddy teams like Kilmarnock, Motherwell or Aberdeen.

Especially Aberdeen.

pettigrewsstylist

is tynecastle the latest stadium to be given the name, 'the library'?

fade back to the dark side heed

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Not at all. European giants quiver when they come to Tynecastle and see fat, bald old men and twelve year olds giving a ferocious rendition of "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" for about 5 seconds then a creepy silence for the rest of the match.

Nails mate. NAILS.

Guest juvehearts

you crazy fool

is it not your spanking neu stand with your whopping croud of 10k making it a libary?

the problem is that hibees have nothing to sing about except hearts failures

and if your a sheepshagger, at least we have a staduim come the end of the month

now go on home

juve

Doctor FinnBarr

you crazy fool

is it not your spanking neu stand with your whopping croud of 10k making it a libary?

the problem is that hibees have nothing to sing about except hearts failures

and if your a sheepshagger, at least we have a staduim come the end of the month

now go on home

juve

Been to the pub mate?

:lol:

Its funny that this thread should appear today, in unaccustomed style I went and had a look at that other forum. They have a long thread about their fantastic singing section, but even their own complain about them stealing other team songs and the wee group of 16/17 year olds' who created the atmosphere.If this nonsense is what is required for atmosphere, to be honest if I was an attendee still, I would prefer a library atmosphere.

Suddenly having won a few games they are now world beaters again, and have the bestest singing section. I quite understand now the reason for the description of them being deluded.

colinmaroon

Its funny that this thread should appear today, in unaccustomed style I went and had a look at that other forum. They have a long thread about their fantastic singing section, but even their own complain about them stealing other team songs and the wee group of 16/17 year olds' who created the atmosphere.If this nonsense is what is required for atmosphere, to be honest if I was an attendee still, I would prefer a library atmosphere.

Suddenly having won a few games they are now world beaters again, and have the bestest singing section. I quite understand now the reason for the description of them being deluded.

They were the first to have singing, you know - and crochet and needlepoint!!!

The away end at the famous 'fans dressed as seats stadium.' Was certainly not 'the library' last we ventured into that shithole. :thumbsup:

Wasn't Zander Russell the Aberdeen cb pairing for a while...

I was wondering what club the OP supports.

Chris Benoit

is zanderrussell the latest in a long line of *admin-edited* WUM's to get launched before reaching 10 posts

is zanderrussell the latest in a long line of *admin-edited* WUM's to get launched before reaching 10 posts

[modedit]

I'd be first to admit that Tynie can go flat but so does everywhere else,i recall on umpteen occasions other managers[even hibs]comment on how the atmosphere created at Tynecastle by the fans being so close to the pitch makes it a favourite venue,hibs actually wanted volunteers for a singing section for the last game at Tynecastle as we totally drowned their feeble attempts at easter rd when the new stand opened with them singing theyre all time favorites of"HIBEES...OR HIBERNIAN...OR WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC"!! For the best part of the game we kept them quiet,even asked them"SHALL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU".The bigger the game the better the atmosphere.

Saturday was quieter than a library to be fair.

I don't like the excuse that it was only Killie or Hamilton etc we should have it bouncing regardless the players might respond. All templeton got in the second half was pelters from the guys around me about how bad he was. It was that quiet he could clearly hear the abuse getting hammered at him - not exactly the best way to encourage a young player coming through the ranks at the club.

Say What Again

While on the subject of atmosphere at games, Blackpool's fans were, once again, absolutley immense last night.

Even at 3-0 down the place was rocking.

Great backing.

Though "We support our football team" is cringeworthy. Nowhere near enough venom or swear words.

What we need is a kop type of thing so that like minded people can go and have a sing and dance which we had

in the 80s in the shed. The problem at Tynecastle is that all the young team are all spread out around the ground which makes

it difficult to get the singing going. Hearts should make it clear that the Gorgie rd end is for singers and that it is priced accordingly

so that the youngsters are encouraged to buy for that section, thats the only way to get at least 3k people singing and backing

the team every week. Instead we get out sung by almost every team that comes. This move would also help the team and spur them on when the

need it.

What we need is a kop type of thing so that like minded people can go and have a sing and dance which we had

in the 80s in the shed. The problem at Tynecastle is that all the young team are all spread out around the ground which makes

it difficult to get the singing going. Hearts should make it clear that the Gorgie rd end is for singers and that it is priced accordingly

so that the youngsters are encouraged to buy for that section, thats the only way to get at least 3k people singing and backing

the team every week. Instead we get out sung by almost every team that comes. This move would also help the team and spur them on when the

need it.

YOU MEAN LIKE A "SHED" TYPE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Absolutely whats needed but there's always section G.

need it.

couldn't agree more to everything you said

YOU MEAN LIKE A "SHED" TYPE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Absolutely whats needed but there's always section G.

the shed is dead, section G is not the same. we need something new...

How about support the team for a change and create the atmosphere,Hey would that be something new??????? :rolleyes:

need it.

I reckon this is a pretty good idea. I dont see it happening personally but if I did I would move my season ticket to the Gorgie.

Problem Officer?

The atmosphere at Tynecastle against anyone other than Hibs, Celtic, or Rangers is shite. Against those teams though, it is pretty rocking.

The most noise we create against any other team is when the ref/a player does something wrong, noise which mainly comes from all the boring farts who don't want to sing.

We could wear pearly suits and take ****** linnets to the games and have a good old knees up Guv :thumbsup: Have a pwoppa good ol Giraffe whilst jumpin arrand on the old apples and pears :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

While on the subject of atmosphere at games, Blackpool's fans were, once again, absolutley immense last night.

Even at 3-0 down the place was rocking.

Great backing.

Though "We support our football team" is cringeworthy. Nowhere near enough venom or swear words.

I think they chant "We support our local team." Heard Birmingham chant it to Arsenal once. A wee dig at the gloryhunters of the bigger teams.

The Pompey fans used to be brilliant, I remember them still singing constantly despite being 5-0 down to Arsenal, not even stopping when one of the goals went in! I'd love to hear Tynie getting right behind the team, however it sometimes feels like people only go for a moan.

colinmaroon

I'd just like to say that libraries are cool.

:thumbsup:

Agreed!!! Wonderful places!

And I remember one librarian (we used to call her, paradoxically, Lolita the Librarian) who could be put in charge of the current Uglies furore and she would have them terrified into silence!!!

gogadgetlegz

We're talkng about a 15 year old BNP supporter, half of whose pictures contain a Union Jack...?

At least his profile picture has two girls fussing over him. There is still hope for the wee laddie.

We're talkng about a 15 year old BNP supporter, half of whose pictures contain a Union Jack...?

At least his profile picture has two girls fussing over him. There is still hope for the wee laddie.

And you know him by any chance?

All the same handy that you pop out of the wood work to back him up <_<

And gogadgetlegz's "jambo" pal has started another thred with yet another sly dig at hearts. :rolleyes:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

In my heart, the Shed will never die. :thumbsup:

gogadgetlegz

OK, take it down a notch.

You're reading my post in the wrong context, I'm not trying to back him up.

In my heart, the Shed will never die. :thumbsup:

Or the memories of when it pished with rain the toilet at the back overflowed and ran down the steps,ah the good old days :thumbsup:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

How about support the team for a change and create the atmosphere,Hey would that be something new??????? :rolleyes:

Wind your neck in you tart. He's being proactive, or is that frowned upon?

Wind your neck in you tart. He's being proactive, or is that frowned upon?

Tart?getting me mixed up wi your mrs?bam

Archived