Barry Bannan.

Chad Sexington

Very good move. Leeds are a quality side and score loads of goals. He'll get a lot of joy out of their attacking players and really get to use his passing ability. He'll tear it up at that level. :thumbsup:

Optimus Prime

Agreed, a great move for one of Scotlands brightest prospects and one which will suite all parties. BB gets some regular game time in a highly competitive league - with a big club to boot -, Leeds get a great addition to their midfield for the run in to the end of the season and Villa will get the long term benefit of giving one of their talented youngsters some valuable experience in the early stage of his career.

He also has a wee look of the Billy Bremners about him which will no doubt go down well at Elland Rd.

Could give Leeds a bit of hope with their promotion chances.

Hope they come back up, they belong in the Premiership and would add a hell of a lot more to the league than teams like Wigan, WBA and the likes do.

Edit: Just read that Glynn Snodin is the assistant manager at Leeds, that the same Glynn Snodin who scored that peach against Sparta Prague in the early 90's for us?

Don't think it's fair to lump West Brom in with Wigan. They're a well supported club, with very loyal fans and they actually play some decent football.

Don't think it's fair to lump West Brom in with Wigan. They're a well supported club, with very loyal fans and they actually play some decent football.

True, I've just never particularly taken to them as a club.

Think it's probably because i couldn't stand Gary Megson when he was there.

:lol:

True, I've just never particularly taken to them as a club.

Think it's probably because i couldn't stand Gary Megson when he was there.

:lol:

As good a reason as any. :thumbsup:

But they're a good club, imo. They've got a good history and have always been up and around the top without going daft with their spending.

Say What Again
Edit: Just read that Glynn Snodin is the assistant manager at Leeds, that the same Glynn Snodin who scored that peach against Sparta Prague in the early 90's for us?

It is. :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

Agreed, a great move for one of Scotlands brightest prospects and one which will suite all parties. BB gets some regular game time in a highly competitive league - with a big club to boot -, Leeds get a great addition to their midfield for the run in to the end of the season and Villa will get the long term benefit of giving one of their talented youngsters some valuable experience in the early stage of his career.

He also has a wee look of the Billy Bremners about him which will no doubt go down well at Elland Rd.

Yep. Definitely agree with all of that.

Leeds fans will love him. He knows all about the division after his time at Blackpool as well but he's going there now as an international with far more experience.

I think he'll do brilliantly.

Could give Leeds a bit of hope with their promotion chances.

Hope they come back up, they belong in the Premiership and would add a hell of a lot more to the league than teams like Wigan, WBA and the likes do.

Slavia Prague..

Slavia Prague..

:vrface:

So it was.

I have it on video and it was my first ever European match too. Oops.

Gigolo-Aunt

Suppose game time is important but I'm surprised Villa have let him go out on loan as they are far from out of the woods.

Bannan can produce something out of nothing.

Suppose game time is important but I'm surprised Villa have let him go out on loan as they are far from out of the woods.

Bannan can produce something out of nothing.

Houlier is a ringpiece. Would rather plod along with no hopers like Heskey than risk playing a young player.

Archived