Bobby Prentice

Bigchef

LeylandJambo

Doesn't matter who he used to play for nobody deserves that sort of thing to happen to them

rossthejambo

Hope they get the s cum for obvious reasons :verymad:

A police spokesman said: "A 57-year-old man was taken to hospital. A 47-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man were arrested and charged in connection with the incident and are due to appear in court today."

Sounds like they already have.

Johanes de Silentio

Dalkeith Miners Club - I've seen Rab in the games room in there on the rare occasions I'm dragged in.

I'll see if I can get any gen.

Send Busby in to sort it out, imo.

:verymad:

Sounds like they already have.

Looks like a guy and his grand mother, either local inbreds or hubz

stirlingshirejambo

Nobody deserves to get assaulted like that especially my first ever Hearts hero.

Hopefully those responsible will receive proper punishment

Dalkeith Miners Club - I've seen Rab in the games room in there on the rare occasions I'm dragged in.

I'll see if I can get any gen.

Send Busby in to sort it out, imo.

:verymad:

Woodburn club no? :blink:

Johanes de Silentio

Woodburn club no? :blink:

Same club! :thumbsup:

The woman who did it used to go out with a pal o'mine - a jambo!

A total bampot wi' the drink - the family have been in trouble before, let's say - they're 'Celtic' people, if anything, rather than Hobos, so probably not a football motivated attack - just jakey bampots!

alwaysthereinspirit

18 year age difference. Grandmother it is then. Taking her grandson out for a quiet fight before heading back to the caravan for a quickie.:yucky:

Johanes de Silentio

18 year age difference. Grandmother it is then. Taking her grandson out for a quiet fight before heading back to the caravan for a quickie.:yucky:

Mother and son, it would seem!

I hear he dodged the first series of thumps and kicks with a mazey run and few deft body swerves. Unfortunately, just like the old days, he was enjoying humiliating the opposition and took his mazey run back 360 degrees to do it again and got a pasting from a granny.

Some folks complain today that you are 'not allowed to tackle.' What that clip shows is the clear willingness to hack Prentice as he ran. Now you get dealt with but then nothing happened. That was not football just thuggery all to often. Not that any Heart of Midlothian player ever done that sort of thing of course.....

winston churchill

love the defending back in them days, all diving in and not staying on their feet.

totally different game nowadays.....

bouzid.

Some folks complain today that you are 'not allowed to tackle.' What that clip shows is the clear willingness to hack Prentice as he ran. Now you get dealt with but then nothing happened. That was not football just thuggery all to often. Not that any Heart of Midlothian player ever done that sort of thing of course.....

Just shows you that there was in general a higher skill level then despite the thuggery - in Scottish football at least. I'd even say in world football, despite the fact that defenders in the 60s and 70s could ruthlessly hack someone down without worrying about a red card, you saw far more extraordinary skills then than now.

Prentice was a really frustrating player - all the skill in the world but no application and no footballing intelligence. Interesting that in that clip he was cutting inside a lot and got some success - 99 times out of a 100 he was running down the left wing and went to the outside of the defender, and this predictability meant that nearly every time the full back got the better of him.

Craig Herbertson

Terrible that should happen to anyone but to Bobby Prentice. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Johanes de Silentio

Name them ill go down on saturday and knock **** out them!!!!

I wouldn't mess with that particular family, tbh! :ninja:

Fort Vallance

Remember being at that game and regarding that second run saying don't hit it with your right foot, he could have been an outstanding player if he could use his right foot like his left.

He was an outstanding player, one footed or not.

Of course if that one foot had been his right foot he wouldn't have been one footed !

Archived