Take the blame JJ, we were shocking

JamboJohn1874

JamboJohn1874

After many plaudits this season, it is time to start calling a spade a spade. That setup on Saturday was a complete and utter shambles and JJ has nobody but himself to blame.

Having made the trip to Aberdeen last week and once again saw 20 minutes of utter gash from Calum (fit for purpose) Elliot, I almost choked on my Bovril on Saturday when I heard his name on the team sheet. We have been playing poor for quite a while now and to bring Clum back into the fold, just beggars belief. What on earth were you on JJ and please don?t ever take it gain.

? Time to go Clum, GTF.

? Please also take Stevenson with you.

? JJ ? learn the lessons for once. These players are simply not Hearts quality.

Snake Plissken

So, the 7 page thread further down escaped your notice?

Genghis Khan

After many plaudits this season, it is time to start calling a spade a spade. That setup on Saturday was a complete and utter shambles and JJ has nobody but himself to blame.

Having made the trip to Aberdeen last week and once again saw 20 minutes of utter gash from Calum (fit for purpose) Elliot, I almost choked on my Bovril on Saturday when I heard his name on the team sheet. We have been playing poor for quite a while now and to bring Clum back into the fold, just beggars belief. What on earth were you on JJ and please don?t ever take it gain.

? Time to go Clum, GTF.

This is not about having a go at JJ but he must have been one of the very few inside Tynecastle on Saturday that thought Clum was worthy of a starting place. I think Stevo is now looking like a ?10K player - that was a big opportunity for him to grab with both hands and he wasn't up to it. CT made a huge impact when he first came in but now appears to be going backwards at a great rate of knots and big Adrian breaks up play well but cannot find a Hearts player after that - he should play to his strengths.

All of the above just points out that we may have quantity in our squad but we need more quality.

LeylandJambo

Fair enough Clum & Stevo are not Hearts quality but how much does a player who could fit right into the team cost ?

Guest juvehearts

nothing if he ia a fan of the club.

gotta give people their chance, were 13 in front of killie & it looks like 3rd is ours now, so time to ring in the changes & get some new blood playing for their spot in the 1st team

jj is renouned for bringing in yoof to the 1st team

juve

Templeton'sUnderpants

? Time to go Clum, GTF.

So not really a JJ thread at all more an attack on Elliot thread. Sure he's probably not good enough but he is IMO the best of the rest. When we have neither Kyle or 2TS then he should be first choice for me.

jambo_til_i_die

? Time to go Clum, GTF.

1. He asked his players to stop Eremenko play - they didn't do it.

2. He rattled them for a no show at Aberdeen - they didn't sit and take notice.

3. You can only play with what you have. I'm sure JJ knows who doesn't have the quality. He can't just miraculously bring a great talent in the door.

Get a grip.

And 3rd isn't ours, If we aren't careful teams can be right with us as we go into the split, then it's anyones game.

heartsfc_fan

Still can't really understand why he played Calum Elliot up front on his own. Don't think he did too bad for the first 15 mins, but after that he was poor.

Stephen Elliott has grabbed a few goals playing up there on his own, why put Clum in there was no support??

Also we really struggle at left back when Wallace and Palazuleos are out (no offense to Jonsson, but he isn't best playing there). Also why didn't Driver get on? We might aswell have gone for it in the last 15 mins.

It's like being back with Lazslo.

His team couldn't play without a striker worthy of the name and neither can JJs.

I've been saying all season that we needed at least another one recognised striker who can hold the ball up and with KK being out it's showing.

If we had any ambition to challenge for the top 2 then we should have invested in a striker in January.

...and where is this Razulis (or however it's spelt)?

He's trying to seduce the czars wife last i heard, they tried to poison him, tried to shoot him and he still insists he wants a Hearts top. :ninja::lol:

For what its worth i think JJ played the players he thought should go out and prove that they wanted to do well for Hearts,EG: Clum & stevo, THEY FAILED,by the way any one know how mutch Eremenko is going for, is he worth a punt by Vlad?

Charlie-Brown

For what its worth i think JJ played the players he thought should go out and prove that they wanted to do well for Hearts,EG: Clum & stevo, THEY FAILED,by the way any one know how mutch Eremenko is going for, is he worth a punt by Vlad?

Roy Hodgson at West Brom reported here as interested, was also reports at the weekend Owen Coyle at Bolton were scouting him. I think we can consider it unlikely his next stop will be Tynecastle if reports of English Premier league interest is true.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/03/01/west-brom-boss-roy-hodgson-keen-on-kilmarnock-playmaker-alexei-eremenko-86908-22958152/

Roy Hodgson at West Brom reported here as interested, was also reports at the weekend Owen Coyle at Bolton were scouting him. I think we can consider it unlikely his next stop will be Tynecastle if reports of English Premier league interest is true.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/03/01/west-brom-boss-roy-hodgson-keen-on-kilmarnock-playmaker-alexei-eremenko-86908-22958152/

Cheers CB, :thumbsup: Oh well we'll just have to dream about having a midfield playmaker one day, :(

Templeton'sUnderpants

Do we really need ANOTHER "Let's have a pop at JJ" thread? :down:

But he ran over my cat, surely I can make a new thread for that?

It's like being back with Lazslo.

His team couldn't play without a striker worthy of the name and neither can JJs.

I've been saying all season that we needed at least another one recognised striker who can hold the ball up and with KK being out it's showing.

If we had any ambition to challenge for the top 2 then we should have invested in a striker in January.

With all due respect, its NOTHING like being back with Lazslo at all - and its for this reason alone that i'm not getting my knickers in a twist like some appear to be.

Under lazslo - we'd not even have gotten anything remotely resembling a chance in that game on saturday. As it happens, we created a fair few decent chances and are mainly guilty of not taking them.

2-0 loss to Killie is what it is, 3 points dropped. However, it doesnt say much about how the game panned out at all.

Not all doom and gloom.

Notorious BIG

wish people wud stop crying about there being another JJ thread, hoo cares, stop losing sleep over it!

Johanes de Silentio

wish people wud stop crying about there being another JJ thread, hoo cares, stop losing sleep over it!

Great - that'll be me up all ******* night now! :rolleyes:

Wish people would stop moaning about JJ.

Archived