Derby Tickets

Romulus

Guys, is it today that derby tickets go on sale for those without 55 points?

Can't see it anywhere.

Cheers.

Guys, is it today that derby tickets go on sale for those without 55 points?

Can't see it anywhere.

Cheers.

require 1 point today.

Just got 3 online. Block 35 row BB.

Hope it's as good as the last visit to that midden.

Just got 6.

Got charged ?1.50 per ticket and a 50p delivery fee.Robbing *******s it says on the Hearts website telesales are a maximum charge of ?6 which includes delivery but Ticketmaster say this is wrong!

:down:

Placid Casual

Got 3 for row DD. Anyone know if that's upper or lower? I can never remember.

Aye, upper tier - four rows from the front. Good seats!

Riddley Walker

Aye, upper tier - four rows from the front. Good seats!

What an excellent slice of luck, the last few i've had shan seats lower tier at the side. Cheers!

Templeton'sUnderpants

Doesn't seem to be any student tickets but looking for a stadium plan on their minging website notice that they can purchase student tickets, bit of a joke. Purchased anyway Block 35 row PP.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Doesn't seem to be any student tickets but looking for a stadium plan on their minging website notice that they can purchase student tickets, bit of a joke. Purchased anyway Block 35 row PP.

Student tickets are just concessions :thumbsup:.

Got 5 tickets today, we're in Row P. Good seats I think.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Student tickets are just concessions :thumbsup:.

Got 5 tickets today, we're in Row P. Good seats I think.

Website only had options for under 18s and over 65s, didn't want to risk it. Though I'm starting to regret giving that vile institution any extra money at all.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

In row F, is that lower I take it? I've only been in the upper once at ER.

I booked over the phone as I couldn't see student tickets and the girl told me they still had to be under 18!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

In row F, is that lower I take it? I've only been in the upper once at ER.

It's lower. All single lettered rows are in the lower tier.

Templeton'sUnderpants

I booked over the phone as I couldn't see student tickets and the girl told me they still had to be under 18!

Been told this by a couple of people now. Bit of a joke if they are doing student tickets for home fans. Having said that I'm surprised they don't pay the home fans to turn up with their pathetic attendances.

My friend (the student) has definitely had a student ticket for ER before but when I asked over the phone for 2 adults and 1 student ticket she asked if they were 18, when I told her no she said then they are still classed as an adult!

Been told this by a couple of people now. Bit of a joke if they are doing student tickets for home fans. Having said that I'm surprised they don't pay the home fans to turn up with their pathetic attendances.

Hearts today launched sales for the forthcoming Edinburgh derby against Hibs at Easter Road on 3rd April at 12.45pm to supporters with 1 Hearts Loyalty Point or more (i.e. a purchase history).

Tickets are priced at ?27 for adults and ?17 for concessions (U18s, O65s and students with valid photo matriculation ID).

It does say that online but as said Hearts are not selling student tickets by phone or online and when asked specifically stated there where no student concessions. If they do exist and the club are telling people they don't through e-channels then poor show as a lot of people will have now overpaid.

Looking to continue my unbeaten run at Fester which stretches back to that 2-1 defeat in '98. Seem to have a knack of missing the shit games.

:verysmug:

Archived