Ranger vs St Mirren

HMFC4ME

Anyone hear the St Mirren fan "You're in the wrong ******* country" plus some other spiteful shite right next to the cameraman. clear as day, wonder if it will be picked up on?

Was almost certain it was a Rangers fan at first until the same guy said "Come on Saints"

Just wondering, how much bigotted chants are required before a club is fined? 1 fan? 10fans? or 1000?

Maroon 1874

Anyone hear the St Mirren fan "You're in the wrong ******* country" plus some other spiteful shite right next to the cameraman. clear as day, wonder if it will be picked up on?

Was almost certain it was a Rangers fan at first until the same guy said "Come on Saints"

Just wondering, how much bigotted chants are required before a club is fined? 1 fan? 10fans? or 1000?

I heard it but to answar your question the clue is in our (quite right) nickname for them, they are the utter lowest form of life and the day the cease to exist I for one will be a very happy man

MacDonald Jardine

I heard it but to answar your question the clue is in our (quite right) nickname for them, they are the utter lowest form of life and the day the cease to exist I for one will be a very happy man

Who, StMirren?

Bindy Badgy

Over on the TA board they're saying he shouted something along the lines of "sing songs about Scotland" and "you're in the wrong country" whenever the Huns were singing their usual nonsense.

Fair enough if you ask me.

The Huns were singing some song about Ulster. The Saints fan shouted "your in the wrong country, sing something about Scotland".

Think his chants were aimed at the Rankers fans.........fair enough if you ask me!

Matthew Le Tissier

The boy had every right to shout that stuff. The of can feck off to ireland if they want to sing songs about it. Problem is Ireland dnt want them either

Over on the TA board they're saying he shouted something along the lines of "sing songs about Scotland" and "you're in the wrong country" whenever the Huns were singing their usual nonsense.

Fair enough if you ask me.

The Huns were singing some song about Ulster. The Saints fan shouted "your in the wrong country, sing something about Scotland".

Think his chants were aimed at the Rankers fans.........fair enough if you ask me!

this may have been the case for some of the St Midden fans but the same guy I mention in the OP went on to shout some abuse about being a P*ki.

My original question however was how much abuse do fans need to shout before the club is fined?

Archived