Police probe Neil Lennon 'race remarks' allegations

andrewjambo

Seems like Huns desperate to create a story here, although i must say it does look like he says the 'N' word.

Scottish football really hasn't come out of the last week with any degree of dignity.

seen a clip of this incident and lennon could be in big trouble here if it doesnt get swept under the carpet

Only a Game

seen a clip of this incident and lennon could be in big trouble here if it doesnt get swept under the carpet

Link ?

Seems like Huns desperate to create a story here, although i must say it does look like he says the 'N' word.

Scottish football really hasn't come out of the last week with any degree of dignity.

Rather ironically tainted by two clubs who have publicly said they don't want to be here.

There is no way they can prosecute him for inconclusive video footage with no sound. Also if you read the front page of the NOTW today, not that they are a bastion of truth of course, it appears he didn't say it. Though personally I would have thought that N and P are pretty easily distinguished by a lip reader.

much as i would relish the demented fiend being unmasked as a racist and the resultant mayhem that would ensue... i just can't see it. he's not so berserk as to leave himself open to to it.

hopefully it will contribute to his eventual decision to leg it from scottish football... oh sorry, that's not going to happen because the story about that is just another fabrication to portray himself as a victim. he's going nowhere.

Chad Sexington

The reaction of the two people next to him is interesting,

As soon as he says it they both turn round in surprise.

Mmmmm...could be something in this.

You could be right Chad.

Very good spot that.

They both look pretty shocked.

well noticed. too much to hope for though.

Pants Shaton

He apparently gave Kisnorbo chat to that effect, during a game at Celtic Park.

Lovely man.

I just said exactly the same on another forum. I think its hard to make out what was actually said but their reaction is highly interesting.

the clip ive seen is not the same as what has been posted above and is from another angle but you can see whatever lennon shouted at Djouf astonished the two coaches next to him judging from their reactions from the clip ive seen

sorry iam useless at trying to put the link up

scottish_chicP

That was the first thing I noticed. Their reactions are that of shock at whatever he has shouted.

Gigolo-Aunt

He has said something which has shocked his two stooges.

It ain't "Dick" or "*******"

Its something on another level.

wink.gif

bean counter

I said exactly the same thing. I'm not sure what he said but whatever it was it made these two react

Laughable and desperate from presumably Rankgers fans.

What members of the public would complain? Rankgers fans.

How could they have heard what Lennon said? The nearest Rankgers fan would have been well out of earshot.

If its from that You Tube clip then thats even more desperate as that proves absolutely nothing.

Neil Lennon may be many things but surely people have better things to do with their lives than spend it making someone elses life a misery.

Truly depressing.

Lennon's family dont deserve the rubbish that comes with him the 'Tic manager.

I would say that if the SFA grew a set and did something to punish Lennon properly in the first instance then the threats probably would not have happened.

The video above is inconclusive. Looks like the two assistants/coaches are either shocked by his outburst or taken by surprise at how things have gone.

Make the games be played at Hampden for a year as punishment. Better that the SFA get money into Hampden from this mob and use it in order to support lower leagues.

At one point in the game I clearly heard someone call Diouf a rather racist name and assumed it was one of the Tic fans. Even replayed it back and the racist remark could be heard clear as day.

The Treasurer

In this incident as well as the one at full time the fourth official is clearly within ear shot of anything that may have been said.

Luckily fourth official is none other than Ian Brines and he's well known as a man of integrity yucky.gifso I'm sure he will assist with any investigation and give an honest account of what went on

scottish_chicP

At one point in the game I clearly heard someone call Diouf a rather racist name and assumed it was one of the Tic fans. Even replayed it back and the racist remark could be heard clear as day.

I heard that as well. I thought I was wrong the first time but I rewound it and confirmed it was exactly what I thought I'd heard.

Archived