Describe the current team in one word

Disser Pointon

Personally I think we have a great bunch of players. Once we sort out our CM's and provided JJ keeps them motivated after we reach third next season looks very promising.

Personally I think we have a great bunch of players. Once we sort out our CM's and provided JJ keeps them motivated after we reach third next season looks very promising.

Not really got the idea of the thread have yeh? :whistling:

Overrated.

(Which isn't to say they are rubbish, just that people are expecting far too much out of a very average bunch of players.)

jambo_til_i_die

"Improving" By that I mean season to season.

This has been one of our better seasons in a while and I'm still confident of getting 3rd, and having a better team next year.

While the last couple of results have not gone our way we have been without a few key players ie. Kyle, Webster, Wallace, Rubin, Black.

:thumbsup:

lucky

To be playing for the Hearts?

I'll go with Positive, which is more than can be said about Csaba's team.

For Saturday I would use unlucky. Had we got the break of the ball in the first halfm that they definately got with the deflection for their first goal in the second half, I think we would have won comfortably. Just one of those days and it felt like that from fairly early doors too.

Archived