Rating v Killie

Gambo

Kello 6 Blameless

Thomson 2 Slack clearances led to both goals. Poor all round for him today back in his usual position

Zaliukas 5 Not at his best

Bouzid 5 Not great

Jonsson 6 Not helped having to shift ball to his right foot.

Mroweic 5 Did a semi decent job, but no need to have Stevenson helping him out.

Stevenson 3 Murder

Skacel 5 Has to cope with the whole opposition midfield at times

Templeton 4 Usual from him, cut inside and run into defenders

Suso 4 As Temps

Elliot 1 Every time the ball goes near him he looks for a free kick.

Elliott 4 Nothing to work with

Glen 4 As Elliott

JJ big fat ZERO.

JJ, when he does not have his top 11 available is found badly wanting. His tactics are non existant, he never seems to have a plan b, even when on our winning run we were playing poorly in a lot of these games but scraping results. His insistance on playing 2 defensive minded midfielders (especially at home) is now becoming tiresome. JJ is a 'lucky' manager at time and is a very inept manager when it comes to tactics.

Standing with your arms folded when going 2-0 down after 55mins is not what i want to see from our manager.

Also spends a lot of time talking our team down whilst talking the opposition up.

I had a feeling we lose with JJ's

Pre match comments about if we finish third, he hopes Killie finish just below us. I wish players and managers would shut up about things like that.

I remember in 98 when we on the cup. On the last derby of the season JJ said he did not want Hibs to go down but it will not stop us going out to win. We lost the game! I do thinknit can affect the players.

Kello 6

Thomson 3 as per most, 2nd half let him down. We all know why.

Jonsson 3 use of ball is terrible, only shows proper determination in patches.

Zaliukas 5

Bouzid 5

Templeton 6 plenty graft, bits of craft but needs more help from outlets to work off.

Skacel 4 non existent, needs to get involved more.

Mrowiec 4 baffling choices in his passes, to slow to do things.

Stevenson..4 too much world cup stuff when easier ball is on. is this guy fit? always looks knackered.

suso 7 proper application, some good runs and kept digging in.

Elliot 2 so poor. Heart of a chicken, never wants it enough.

Kello - 6 Nothing he could of done for the goals

C Thomson- 2 Shambles

Zal - 5 Gave away the ball alot, hopefully an off day

Bouzid - 5 Too slow, poor marking

Jonsson - 6 Did well alright going forward, won his tackles

Mrowiec- 4 Poor, poor passing, poor dribbling, he shouldnt be allowed to shoot

Stevenson- 4 Decent touch, passing looked better but head went down and was poor 2nd half

Suso - 6 good fight and determination, thomson didnt help him much though

Rudi - 5 1 decent effort, very quiet today

Temps - 7 Some great runs forward, caused problems, nobody upfront to help though

Clum - 4 Won his headers but cant hold it up, doesnt make runs, 2 t's should of started

Glen and 2 T's - not much time 5 for both

Overall we dominated the game but gave away two slack goals.

Kello 7

Thomson 5

Zaliukas 5

Bouzid 6

Jonsson 6

Mroweic 7

Stevenson 5

Skacel 5

Templeton 7

Suso 7

CElliot 4

Elliott 7

Glen 4

Footballfirst

Pass marks (only just ) for Suso in the 1st half and Temps in the 2nd.

We totally lacked any creativity from anyone else.

Question for JJ. What will it take for you to take a risk and play any of Prychynenko, Robinson, Holt or Walker in midfield or do we have to put up with this gash until Black and Palazuelos are available again?

JJ once again failed to recognise the threat of Eremenko. He ran the game because JJ continues to play Stevenson who is not up to the task. I would have played Robinson to get in about Eremenko. [Fabulous goal from Eremenko by the way - tremendous touches on the ball]

Kello - 6 - not his fault, tried to distribute the ball

Thomson - 1 - absolutely awful, very low percentage passes all the time

Bouzid - 5 - will not be sorry when he goes

Zaliukas - 4 - poor effort for their first goal

Jonsson - 6 - never say die, obviously not suited to left back

Mrowiec - 4 - get Brellier back out of retirement

Stevenson - 1 - times up, not up to the level required

Suso - 7 - like the fighting spirit he has

Skacel - 5 - fading fast this season

Templeton - 6 - a few bright sparks but mostly runs down blind alleys

Elliot - 3 - has had too many chances now

Elliott - 3 - offers very little

Glen - 5 - 2 good touches, 1 bad touch

We cannot play this formation without Kyle. It is built round him and if he is not available then we have to change the system. We basically play with 4 forwards and that leaves the midfield 2 outgunned. Black and Palazuelos missed from that midfield.

Question for JJ. What will it take for you to take a risk and play any of Prychynenko, Robinson, Holt or Walker in midfield or do we have to put up with this gash until Black and Palazuelos are available again?

I was thinking the same, stevenson and mrowiec were poor and craig thomsons freekicks were wasted. When your 2 goals down why not give prychynenko a shot

ToadKiller Dog

Kello 7 did nothing wrong

CT 3 was murder but at least kept at it

Zal 5 needed to boot his players backsides.

Bouzid 5 okish

Eggert 3 cant pass cant tackle he used to be able his career is getting wasted

Mroweic 5 battled cant pass

Stevenson 1 another chance wasted, looks likely he wont make it.

Rudi 2 his usual one decent pass and one shot not good enough he should be leading by example. If it wasn't united next I would drop him

Temps 5 tried but too greedy maybe trying to hard.

SUZO 6 Good first half, nowhere the2nd

Clumsy 1 another wasted place, why stephen elliott didn't start god knows.

Subs pointless they had nothing to play off.

JJ 1 ,when I saw the 11 starting I had a bad feelings, yes we have had a very good season so far, but such a lack luster performance is not acceptable any time. A few more like that then the nerves may kick in.

At least 2 players showed they were desperately short. Clum & Stevenson are simply not good enough!

Thomson 2nd half was poor, as was Skacel

Jonsson is in danger of losing a potentially good career by playing out of position.

I didnt understand why when they got a man sent off, Driver wasn't given a shot at leftback. And why wasn't Skacel pushed wide - there was no natural width

Dont see what the love-in is with Suso?! He tried more than most, but was no better than morwiec!!

I didnt understand why when they got a man sent off, Driver wasn't given a shot at leftback. And why wasn't Skacel pushed wide - there was no natural width

Who would we have been left with in the middle of the park then? Mroweic and Stevenson were already playing as part of the managers preferred back 6 leaving Skacel to chase shadows in the middle of the park.

Snake Plissken

Kello - 6 no blame

Thomson - 3 abject

Zaliukas - 5 not his best game

Bouzid - 5 meh

Jonsson - 6 battled hard though clearly not comfortable in that position

Templeton - 6 flashes of brilliance but nothing really came off

Mrowiec - 5 win his fair share of tackles but gives the ball away too often

Skacel - 4 a ghost

Stevenson - 3 woeful

Suso - 6 fights hard, one of the better players today

Elliot 4 - offered nothing

JJ does not play youngsters.

And at times he is out of his depth tatically.

As a side note did anyone else see/hear both Wright and Bryson (Hearts targets) both scream 'Get it fu**in up Jambo bas**** whilst celebrating the 1st goal.

If they sign for us I won't forget that.

gowestjambo

Man I seriously hope they are much better than what we currently have in midfield.

However, JJ's lack of adventurous spirit in at least giving them a chance, does not auger well for their future!

(How bad does the midfield have to get before he gives any of them a chance?)

(and if they cant get in ahead of Stevenson then I worry about them!)

The only pass marks I'd give are for Jonsson and Suso.

Suso at least looked like he wanted the ball and Eggy never done much wrong.

Everybody else looked like they were hiding.

Who would we have been left with in the middle of the park then? Mroweic and Stevenson were already playing as part of the managers preferred back 6 leaving Skacel to chase shadows in the middle of the park.

Rudi chase, are you sure? Never seen him break out if a jog, as usual! And Mroweic,killie let him have the ball all day as they knew he could do feck all with it.

Man I seriously hope they are much better than what we currently have in midfield.

However, JJ's lack of adventurous spirit in at least giving them a chance, does not auger well for their future!

Has JJ gave any youngster teir big break this time around? I think Prytyencho is the only new youth player he has introduced to the squad in his time, all the other had had inclusion under other managers..

do we have to put up with this gash until Black and Palazuelos are available again?

Some folk do have short memories. They two are just as bad as what is in the team at the moment and are definately not the answer.

Libertonian_II

Had misgivings when I saw what the team was, and so it came to pass

Kello 5 not at fault for goals

Thomson 2 awful, woeful, crap

Jonsson 4 right footer at left back but needs to pass to maroon jerseys

Bouzid 5 not a dominant figure

Zaliukas 5 as above

Templeton 6 came to life in the second half

Suso 7 if the other players showed half the fight we might have won the match. MoTM

Skacel 5 becoming a luxury player

Stevenson 3 taxi for

Mroviec 4 never a football player.

Elliot 3 pointless

Elliott 3 not much went right

Glen 1

JJ 2 why did he not try to put Zaliukas or Bouzid up front to try and win some high balls later on instead of adding another dwarf to the forward line?

Are our U19 players so bad that they can't play better than some of the dross masquerading as first team players?

So Obua doesnt play so now Stevenson gets most of the stick. He was decent first half and head dropped second half after 2 bad passes and a missed shot, but his passing first half was fine, unlucky with a left foot chance, touch was pretty good. Tbf to him he was doing more than Mrowiec.

Footballfirst

Some folk do have short memories. They two are just as bad as what is in the team at the moment and are definately not the answer.

I agree, but they were part of the side that did get results earlier in the season.

Kello 6

Thomson 3

Bouzid 5

Zaliukas 5

Jonsson 5

Stevenson 3

Mrowiec 3

Templeton 5

Skacel 4

Suso 7

Elliot 4

Elliott 3

Glen 1

Seymour M Hersh

Once again Kilmarnock come to town in the middle of a bad run and stuff us. What effing game were you at son?

Overall we dominated (WHAT) the game but gave away two slack goals.

Kello 7 Maybe.

Thomson 5 Surely you are having a larf!

Zaliukas 5 Possibly

Bouzid 6 No chance

Jonsson 6 No chance

Mroweic 7 One of our better performers

Stevenson 5 Not even close to this

Skacel 5 Not even close to this

Templeton 7 Poor first half but happy to see him coming on to a game in the 2nd.

Suso 7 Okay first crap 2nd.

CElliot 4 Not worth a single point. Has had way to many chances and has let us down 90% of the time.,

Elliott 7

Glen 4

My thoughts.

Broxburn_Jambo

Stevenson showed today that he is a first division player at best. Surely the only positive to come out of today is that this guy cannot be offered a new contract. Thought he gave up well before he was taken off.

If I were looking at the squad on the basis of today's game, time would be short for Thomson, Johnsson, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Elliot and possibly Elliott and Skacel. The game (from our point of view) was crying out for something different especially in MF and if Scott Robinson and Denis Prychynenko are no better than what was on show today, I despair for our future.

davemclaren

If I were looking at the squad on the basis of today's game, time would be short for Thomson, Johnsson, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Elliot and possibly Elliott and Skacel. The game (from our point of view) was crying out for something different especially in MF and if Scott Robinson and Denis Prychynenko are no better than what was on show today, I despair for our future.

What do you expect our future to be? We are well clear in third and having our best season for 5 years. A team should be judged over a season, not on individual games, on what it achieves and this has been a pretty successfull one imo.

I thought we played better today than we had done for a few matches to be honest.

Radioactive Mince

Aye, so let's be thankful we've had the 'title challenge' but let's not judge 'til the season's end.

Not being funny, but you seem to've judged already.

Last paragraph - I agree (can only judge on highlights of aways)

We were rank rotten from the 25th minute on.

Kello 5 -looked vulnerable for the first time in ages but was due a bad game

Thomson 4 terrible second half

Jonsson - 7 best player today , can't understand the criticism. Killie were no threat down his flank.

Bouzid - 4 no loss if he leaves

Suso 5 - always looking for a fight . Liability

Temps - 6 anonymous first half . Really looked like he was getting back to his best later. Lucky not to be sent off.

Stevenson 1 - terrible. Contributed zilch

Mrowiec 4 - not the player he was

Skacel 6 - good first 25 mins -went missing later

Clum - 1 don't even start me on this imposter. Get rid of.

2Ts - 4 with no support what can you expect

Glen 3 - ditto

Stevenson 1-

Once again Kilmarnock come to town in the middle of a bad run and stuff us. What effing game were you at son?

My thoughts.

While you can't dismiss the slackness that cost us two goals, if you take that period out of the game, we dominated. We had far more possession and the ball was in their half most of the time.

You don't have to be rude to express a differnce of opinion.

somakeanoise

Just to stir things up a bit but Calum Elliot has now played under 7 managers. Are they all wrong?

What did he have to play with yesterday?

winston churchill

Kello 6

Thomson 3

Bouzid 4

Zaliukas 5

Jonsson 5

Stevenson 3

Mrowiec 4

Templeton 5

Skacel 4

Suso 6

Elliot 3

Cupar Jambo

At least 2 players showed they were desperately short. Clum & Stevenson are simply not good enough!

Thomson 2nd half was poor, as was Skacel

Jonsson is in danger of losing a potentially good career by playing out of position.

Dont see what the love-in is with Suso?! He tried more than most, but was no better than morwiec!!

I agree 100% with what you say, your last part regarding Suso spot on maybe he tries but there is never an end product

What do you expect our future to be? We are well clear in third and having our best season for 5 years. A team should be judged over a season, not on individual games, on what it achieves and this has been a pretty successfull one imo.

I thought we played better today than we had done for a few matches to be honest.

I expect to be bringing through youngsters good enough to replace tried and tested (and failed) journeymen and (as I've said before) if the academy cannot do this, we should seriously think about whether we can make better use of the money that is spent on it.

While I accept that yesterday we had 3 or 4 key men out, I watched a very pedestrian central MF while at half time I saw a big strong-looking 6 footer, Prychynenko, look very comfortable with the ball. I have never seen the guy play but if he (or Scott Robinson) could not improve on yesterday's displays of Mrowiec, Stevenson and Skacel, then there is something wrong. By all means play the experienced players if that is what JJ decides but when it is patently obvious to all and sundry during the game that this isn't working, surely we try something different. Hands up all those who thought the introduction of Glen would change the course of yesterday's game.

It looks as though, as Geoff Kilpatrick says earlier, being 3rd in the table satisfies the ambition of some supporters. It should not and if we continue the form of our last 2 games, we'll struggle to even finish 3rd.

Just to stir things up a bit but Calum Elliot has now played under 7 managers. Are they all wrong?

What did he have to play with yesterday?

He's been third choice under 7 managers. Ability wise he's a fair to middling SPL player. It's his attitude that stinks, he's like a 9 year old. As for yesterday, when Glen was brought on for CLum I felt like leaving, the lack of imagination in Jefferies subs is depressing, I would love to see Robinson get a go.

Kello - 6 - Not at fault for the goals.

Thomson - 2 - Poor.

Bouzid - 3 - Pish.

Zaliukas - 3 - Pish and lucky to stay on the park.

Jonsson - 4 - Tried.

Mrowiec - 3 - Pish.

Stevenson - 1 - Nowhere near good enough and should be released at the end of the season.

Suso - 6 - Probably our best player yesterday

Skacel - 2 - Can't remember the last time he played well.Is he worth another year?

Templeton - 4 - Been struggling for a while now.

Elliot - 0 - Just **** off.

Elliott - 2 - Done nothing when he came on but still better than Clum.

Glen - 2 - Same as Elliott.

JJ - 1 - Poor stuff from JJ.Don't see the point in keeping playing shite like Stevenson and Clum.Pointless having 2 players from the under 19's on the bench (For the 2nd week in a row) and not giving them game time.Driver as well.

The season is over we won't be caught and won't catch anyone.I really hope he gives players a shot between now and the end of the season.

Diadora Van Basten

Kello - 6 - Not at fault for the goals.

Thomson - 4 - Delivery not to usual standard but at least he didn't hide.

Bouzid - 6 - Did ok.

Zaliukas - 6 - Solid enough.

Jonsson - 3 - looked very uncomfortable out of position.

Mrowiec - 5 - Some good defending but passing forward was hopeless.

Stevenson - 4 - Disappointed that he hasn't improved this season and if anything has gone backwards.

Suso - 6 - Some good stuff but just needs to add an end product.

Skacel - 5 - Struggling without Kyle to play off.

Templeton - 6 - Some great stuff but like Suso needs to add an end product to his game.

Elliot - 0 - disgraceful lacking in ability and attitude.

Teuchterjambo

So Obua doesnt play so now Stevenson gets most of the stick. He was decent first half and head dropped second half after 2 bad passes and a missed shot, but his passing first half was fine, unlucky with a left foot chance, touch was pretty good. Tbf to him he was doing more than Mrowiec.

Here we go again ! What has Obua got to do with this ? , he wasn't there yesterday so you have to somehow twist Stevenson's situation to suit the defend Obua crusade. Stevenson is getting pelters for having a shocker and people are of the opinion that he is simply not good enough. It is not his fault that he is not good enough but it is a hard world out there and if you are in the position that he is and being selected and not performing then he will get stick - live with it. In this case though maybe some of the questtions should be directed at JJ - he signed him and Ok it was bargain basement sort of a deal but he has shown nothing to suggest that there is something more to come.

Yesterday was the opportunity to give the young boys an outing but he didn't even let the guys get out for a warm -up , that must have been hard to take for them and certainly that ain't going to give them the right signals.

Here we go again ! What has Obua got to do with this ? , he wasn't there yesterday so you have to somehow twist Stevenson's situation to suit the defend Obua crusade. Stevenson is getting pelters for having a shocker and people are of the opinion that he is simply not good enough. It is not his fault that he is not good enough but it is a hard world out there and if you are in the position that he is and being selected and not performing then he will get stick - live with it. In this case though maybe some of the questtions should be directed at JJ - he signed him and Ok it was bargain basement sort of a deal but he has shown nothing to suggest that there is something more to come.

Yesterday was the opportunity to give the young boys an outing but he didn't even let the guys get out for a warm -up , that must have been hard to take for them and certainly that ain't going to give them the right signals.

Oh no thats my point, obua is normally the scapegoat despite not being the worst and now stevenson is despite not being the worst. He was getting a lot of undeserved stick when he was better in midfield than mrowiec when it came to passing and touch, unlucky with an effort. I think robinson or prychnenko shouldve got on to show what they can do.

Not having a go at obua mate :thumbsup:

Oh no thats my point, obua is normally the scapegoat despite not being the worst and now stevenson is despite not being the worst. He was getting a lot of undeserved stick when he was better in midfield than mrowiec when it came to passing and touch, unlucky with an effort. I think robinson or prychnenko shouldve got on to show what they can do.

Not having a go at obua mate :thumbsup:

Stevenson was about the worst on the park yesterday toss up between him and the Meerkat up front.

Stevenson was about the worst on the park yesterday toss up between him and the Meerkat up front.

Ct was by far the worst. Clum was woeful.

First half stevenson did nothing wrong, second half- a couple of misplaced passes and the fans were at him. Still offered more than mrowiec.

Ct was by far the worst. Clum was woeful.

First half stevenson did nothing wrong, second half- a couple of misplaced passes and the fans were at him. Still offered more than mrowiec.

Stevenson hid yesterday like he does most of the time he is on the park.

Stevenson hid yesterday like he does most of the time he is on the park.

Which is surprising, given the amount of tats he's got - wow, look at my tats, I'm so edgy and cool - except, he's not.

Archived