Us being so far in front of 4th

Swanny17

Is now hampering us as we have not a lot to play for IMO.

Mixed emotions really as we don't really have a threat behind us but it would still be nice to finish the season strongly.

Also shows a lack of ambition as 2nd was there for the taking.

Anytime we get the chance to get to the next level this season we fk it up, If Rangers being only a few miserable points in front of you isn't an incentive then nothing is. Could've had 3rd sown up but losing 5 points from a possible 6 in 7 days isn't good enough.

Patrick Bateman

Some folk are getting hysterically complacent on this forum. Third isn't ours until we make it ours, no matter what the players think. In saying that, I think missing: Wallace, Black, Palazuelos, Webster and Kyle had as much to do with our loss.

Some folk are getting hysterically complacent on this forum. Third isn't ours until we make it ours, no matter what the players think. In saying that, I think missing: Wallace, Black, Palazuelos, Webster and Kyle had as much to do with our loss.

Agreed.

Ludicrous to think 3rd is sewn up when we are churning out performances like this.

Hearts have hardly kicked a ball since 1st of Jan.

Please Jim - start playing some kids who will show 100% more desire and effort than some of these guys I have been watching recently.

jambo_til_i_die

Hearts have hardly kicked a ball since 1st of Jan.

Please Jim - start playing some kids who will show 100% more desire and effort than some of these guys I have been watching recently.

I hope you don't include Glen here, he has no interest IMO.

Wish we never gave Novi up to Saints.

The team just don't have the right mental attitude IMO. If I were JJ I'd have torn a strip off the team for dropping points at Pittodrie and losing at home to Killie is also not acceptable - The OF seldom follow a draw with a loss. What is the point of accepting 3rd place when 2nd was achievable? OK so it makes no difference from a CL perspective but Hearts maanagement need to punt the players who aren't good enough - depth of squad is useless if there is no strength...and currently there is a mental weakness in some of our players that needs sorted.

Archived