Gretna sack 22 players

Ryan Gosling

would you take any the 22 a would go for yantorno and bingham since our strikers are ****e and a used 2 c if for livi looked good

"Community coaches Kevin Somerville, Darren Edmondson, Paul Menlove, Ross Murray, David Bradbury and Kenni Dinnell were axed on Wednesday morning."

This man has to be given a job by the hobos..... ;)

rudeskaboyuk

And his latest statement has placed new doubt on Gretna's ability to survive until the end of the season.

I have already asked this on this forum but i will say it again... what happens if they go bust after the split and we don't qualify for the top 6 but would have qualified had they gone bust this week ?

And his latest statement has placed new doubt on Gretna's ability to survive until the end of the season.

I have already asked this on this forum but i will say it again... what happens if they go bust after the split and we don't qualify for the top 6 but would have qualified had they gone bust this week ?

Then we're screwed and I don't think anyone would shed a tear for us.

"Community coaches Kevin Somerville, Darren Edmondson, Paul Menlove, Ross Murray, David Bradbury and Kenni Dinnell were axed on Wednesday morning."

This man has to be given a job by the hobos..... ;)

I played football with Paul menlove,Kevin Somerville, Bradders and Dinnell (Kenni and David) at the Balmoral Bombers.

Kev and Menni were my manager and assistant coach.

Still keep in touch with them all so its a shame about the situation.

GET COLIN NOW!!! AURELIN COLIN!!!!! He'd be a great signing. anyone whos seen him knows he was brought down by a poor team, individually he'd be an excellent signing. much more assured than Zal.

Think hes french tried to look up some figures for him, didnt find much. apparently hes played for real mallorca in spains top division though. he was far too good to have ever been at gretna.

Swap the title 'Gretna' for 'Hearts' and I'd be delighted to read a thread on that.

I dont think there's 22 folk left at Hearts who would pass as being "players" mate....

Archived