Pathetic Hibs

Paolo

A Hobo thought it would be funny to invite me to a social occasion.

The occasion is a 25th anniversary celebration of Hibs' legend Albert Kidd.

They still have no success to celebrate, obviously.

jamboinglasgow

If I was a Hibs fan I would find it cringeworthy that their most celebrated hero is a player who didn't even play of them in an event that served Hibs no benefit.

Exactly,they finished 3rd bottom that season and have no championship challenge to crow about,ours maybe classed as a glorious failure in the cold light of day but they monkeys have glorious disasters,relegation,cup final defeats to the likes of livi,no cup since 1902,umpteen derby defeats...the list is endless,so to crow about your rivals challenge for a title not only ranks of sheer jealousy but also lack of class and success!!

It just shows how far Hibs are behind us when this is one of their best footballing moments. After all their other "highs" against us are few and far between. Wee team wee ambition.

Geoff Kilpatrick

They'd be better off inviting Brian Martin and Frank McBarsteward.verymad.gif

As much as we think this is pathetic which it is ofcourse!.. We also go on about there horrific scottish cup history!

As much as we think this is pathetic which it is ofcourse!.. We also go on about there horrific scottish cup history!

It is not the sole basis of our celebrations though.

To be fair, I sent 100 year anniversary cards in 2002....

They were quality, hand made with a picture of a grave stone on the front.

Why don't we have Kjell Olafsson day?

Oh yeah, it's because we are not a bunch of sad, miserable *******s whose only means of joy come on behalf of our rivial's shortcomings.

It's took you 2 years to post once and that's the pish you come up with??!!!

Vlad-Stupid

To be fair, I sent 100 year anniversary cards in 2002....

They were quality, hand made with a picture of a grave stone on the front.

:yas:

We also like to go on about 17 in a row, 22 in a row 2/4/6, their (lack of ) performance against us - all things we've actually achieved.

Fecking *******s

Silvery_Moon

A Hobo thought it would be funny to invite me to a social occasion.

The occasion is a 25th anniversary celebration of Hibs' legend Albert Kidd.

They still have no success to celebrate, obviously.

I got the same invite which was deleted. Heaven forbid they actually ever have something tangible to taunt us about.

marshallschunkychicken

They (you) go on about us narrowly losing out on the league 25 years ago.

We enjoy the fact that they have singularly failed to get close to winning the Scottish Cup not once, not twice but countless times since the beginning of last century.

My god that is hilarious, I suppose they do have the wittiest party invites going, add that to the floodlights and you can see why they think they are "top dogs"

:laugh:

Not worth getting angry over these insignificants.

At the end of the day, '86 was painful for any Hearts fan, but I bet you all were still thankful for not being a Hibee that day.

winston churchill

it seems the lochenders have done their job going by the amount of folk on here biting.

it seems the lochenders have done their job going by the amount of folk on here biting.

Na m8,there's a difference between biting and letting someone know they're pathetic!!

Denny Crane

In my lifetime, I've seen Hearts put up challenges for the title in 85/85, 87/88, 91/92, 97/98, 05/06 and I suppose to an extent you could throw this season in as well.

I'm struggling to remember a campaign where Hibs last duked it out with the gruesome two-some.

Problem Officer?

In my lifetime, I've seen Hearts put up challenges for the title in 85/85, 87/88, 91/92, 97/98, 05/06 and I suppose to an extent you could throw this season in as well.

I'm struggling to remember a campaign where Hibs last duked it out with the gruesome two-some.

Because they're shite?

Problem Officer?

All the talk on weasels.net is about how we "bottled" it etc.

Sorry but I wouldn't be talking about bottling it when they;

- Beat Celtic & Rangers in the Diddy Cup only to be beaten by Livi in the final (hahahaha).

- Threw 3rd away last season.

- Fail to win the Scottish for 11 decades.

- Got destroyed by their biggest rivals in a semi-final.

- Get shagged by teams in Europe like Dnipro and Maribor.

- Go 4-2 up in the 92nd minute and still draw etc etc.

Did we bottle it when;

- We beat Rangers to win the cup in '98 (and Hibs went down)?

- We became the first team to split the Old Firm for 10+ years and then win the cup again in the same month?

- We've been 2nd nearly half a dozen times since Hibs last done it and finished runners-up more than twice the amount of times they have?

- Finished 3rd double the amount of times they have since the start of the SPL?

Could probably go on and on and on, not to mention 17 in a row, 22 in a row etc.

Losers.

I too was invited. Made my comment about how they're always in our shadow then promptly removed myself from the group.

I got the same invite which was deleted. Heaven forbid they actually ever have something tangible to taunt us about.

I too was invited. Made my comment about how they're always in our shadow then promptly removed myself from the group.

Oh yeah, it's because we are not a bunch of sad, miserable *******s whose only means of joy come on behalf of our rivial's shortcomings.

This whole thread is slagging Hibs. Pot kettle black. Add the fact we are obsessed with their SC record this really screams of hypocrisy.

This whole thread is slagging Hibs. Pot kettle black. Add the fact we are obsessed with their SC record this really screams of hypocrisy.

Why not log in to hibs.net then? They don't slag hibs if thats your thing.

Their SC record is ******* amusing though.

I don't think you'll find many on here that sit up at night going through the vermin's finances, revelling in results from before they were born etc etc. If you want real hypocrisy - head of to vermin.net

kennyblack'sshot

We also like to go on about 17 in a row, 22 in a row 2/4/6, their (lack of ) performance against us - all things we've actually achieved.

Fecking *******s

This is the problem facing Hibs fans. They literally have nothing on us except our own failures and one result in the 70s.

Why not log in to hibs.net then? They don't slag hibs if thats your thing.

Their SC record is ******* amusing though.

I don't think you'll find many on here that sit up at night going through the vermin's finances, revelling in results from before they were born etc etc. If you want real hypocrisy - head of to vermin.net

Maybe not, but there is alot of hyprocritical folk on here that's for sure. I'm just waiting for the 'omg he has a low post count and wont slag hibs he must be a hobo' crowd to come on now.

This is the problem facing Hibs fans. They literally have nothing on us except our own failures and one result in the 70s.

Should add - the Hearts achievements I mentioned have happened in my lifetime. The 0-7 and 1986 league defeats they love to talk about seem to be claimed by many pieces of scum who weren't even born. Now thats desperation.

Waldo should have shut them down.

kennyblack'sshot

Maybe not, but there is alot of hyprocritical folk on here that's for sure. I'm just waiting for the 'omg he has a low post count and wont slag hibs he must be a hobo' crowd to come on now.

It's not hypocritical at all because no Hearts fan has ever slagged off a Hibs fan about their team losing the league on the last day of the season because no Hibs fan (certainly of the generation likely to go to an event like that) has ever seen their team in the position of being able to win the league on the last day of the season.

So they can enjoy their little party celebrating us losing the league while we can be smug that we were good enough to be in that position.

It's noticeable that we don't celebrate Hibs getting relegated in 98 (which is much more of a failure, seeing as it takes being rubbish over a whole season to do that whereas it takes being rubbish for 90 mins to lose the league in one game). Wonder why we don't celebrate that. Oh wait, because we had our own success to enjoy.

Guest juvehearts

the sad thing is that hibs sucess stories are hearts failures

the wee team dont have a single thing of sucess to boast about.

going on & on & on about stuff that happened well over 30 years ago, a fact to this date that well over 40% of them wernt about at the time to tell the tale

i think we are coming into a new generation of filth that have not seen their team win nothing, apart from 1 diddy cup that no-one in scotland gives a hoot about until theyre in the final & 2-0 up.

even then said cup final is played on a sunday & SPL games are played on same weekend, so it just goes to show how much of an importance that cup really is :woot:

bring back the tennents 6's

juve

Archived