Kurskis and Kancelskis back to Kaunas

Commander Harris

Not before time. Close the door on the way out.

We need to bolt and double lock the door on the inside! ;)

What are the chances that we will see Beniusis, Kurskis and Kancelskis back to join the squad on the 31st August?

Can't believe my good mood about Kurskis going only lasted about 2 minutes before the cynical side reasserted itself ...:mw_rolleyes:

Walter Payton

Can we not just fit it with a one way system like a cat flap? You never know, we might be able to get rid of Audrey or Ivaskevicius.

Can we not just fit it with a one way system like a cat flap? You never know, we might be able to get rid of Audrey or Ivaskevicius.

Would have thought Kaunas might need Zaliukas or Ivaskevicius more than we do ... why haven't they returned yet?

Ryan Gosling

I'd like to say thanks to Kancelskis - good solid player, probably too rough for Scotland.

And to Kurskis - thanks for making me wet myself laughing at the Inverness game.

Ryan Gosling
Would have thought Kaunas might need Zaliukas or Ivaskevicius more than we do ... why haven't they returned yet?

Ivaskevicius has more ability than a lot of our players - he's just kinda lazy and Lithuanian.

Zal can bog off tho.

I'd like to say thanks to Kancelskis - good solid player, probably too rough for Scotland.

Mmm....us silky soft boys in Scotland couldn't cope with his manliness. :P

And to Kurskis - thanks for making me wet myself laughing at the Inverness game.

I think that Kancelskis put in a fair bit of effort when he played. He was so slow though that his tackles were very late. I remember gossip that he was one of the most dedicated players too and didn't take part in any of the Riccarton 3 nonsense.

Kurskis - he is undoubtedly the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen in the SPL. Have never seen a goalie get their hands in the sorts of positions he did to try to take the ball.

chester copperpot
Zaliukas next.

Yip, He'll be on a jet plane to Kaunas this time next week.

You heard it here......................second apparently.

Ivaskevicius has more ability than a lot of our players - he's just kinda lazy and Lithuanian.

Zal can bog off tho.

Not bothered about him being Lithuanian, and I agree he has some footballing skills.

I cannot stand his lack of effort on the pitch though.

Zal can bog off tho.

Frail says as much.

Really good player on the training ground who has bags of talent; he's fast, skillful and for a winger very, very strong and direct. He just has little to no confidence in himself and playing in front of a crowd scares the hell out of him. It's so bad they don't think he'll be able to get past it. Well probably not at this level anyway.

Zal has the talent to make it as a good centre half in this league. Pity his head is firmly lodged up his own arse.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Thanks for the memories. :rolleyes:

Kurskis - probably the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Twin prop with chickens and goats in the aisle you mean. :P

Commander Harris
Lets hope they don't boomerang like Audrey

to be fair, I don't think the club ever said anything officially about Audrey leaving. Twas just speculation that he had gone back.

The door should be still open for all the other pish.

Although I would have liked to have seen a lot more of Kancelskis. He surely could have been a much better option than Neilson. Well from what I have seen of him.

Like Chris_ said my one main memory of Kurskis was the ICT game. You just had to laugh.

Guest GhostHunter

You heard it here......................second apparently.

Hehe

:D

I'd keep it open as there are a lot more who need to make their way through(out the way) it.

Toxteth O'Grady
to be fair, I don't think the club ever said anything officially about Audrey leaving. Twas just speculation that he had gone back.

True, a Donkey and Stephs exclusive IIRC

Ryan Gosling
Frail says as much.

Really good player on the training ground who has bags of talent; he's fast, skillful and for a winger very, very strong and direct. He just has little to no confidence in himself and playing in front of a crowd scares the hell out of him. It's so bad they don't think he'll be able to get past it. Well probably not at this level anyway.

I don't buy that though - his best performances for us were at Tynie against Rangers, away at Ibrox and away at Parkhead.

Maybe mediocre crowds scare him :D

ToadKiller Dog
Thanks for the memories. :rolleyes:

Kurskis - probably the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen.

He was still a better keeper than Alan Rough.

I dont hold a grudge with those two wish them both well playing at the correct level for there abilities.

What i think we should do with our Lithuanian player link is stop bringing over older players when they are past the stage of ironing out there faults,The likes of Miko,Chesney ,Zal,and Ivanchoochoo all have decent talent in them but other faults to there game.

why does the club not see if we cant snap the talented ones up at the under 17 stage and get them over here early and work on them?.

Toxteth O'Grady
Pah

:laugh:

andy68, the sloppy seconds of 'Exclusives'

That Kurskis was never the same after he was traumatised at Inverness;)

This at least means that with the dross leaving, there is more chance of some of the youngsters being blooded.

Kancelskis is one of the few Lithuanians who didn't make me think 'oh ****' when he played.

Agreed.

Solid player IMO

I don't buy that though - his best performances for us were at Tynie against Rangers, away at Ibrox and away at Parkhead.

Maybe mediocre crowds scare him :D

You could argue that there is the least amount of pressure in games were you think you're going to get slaughtered.

Maybe expecting crowds scare him.

Out of all the dross we have had from the pyramid of dung i thought Kancelskis was the only one who was commited and tried his all when he played. Although I didn't really rate him i think there should have been a few out the door before him.

You could argue that there is the least amount of pressure in games were you think you're going to get slaughtered.

Maybe expecting crowds scare him.

Expectant. For a journo you should know.:cool:

chester copperpot
That Kurskis was never the same after he was traumatised at Inverness;)

Jesus, You're like my missus, blame me for everything.

Scissorhands was gash, not because he had a wee smooch with me up in Inverness.

Toxteth O'Grady
Jesus, You're like my missus, blame me for everything.

Scissorhands was gash, not because he had a wee smooch with me up in Inverness.

We'd have won on Saturday if you had come along to cheer the team:p

And if Shaggy had a clue

So what's actually happening here? Is this purely due to the start of the Lithuanian league, or could this be the clear-out in anticipation of a new manager taking over?!

Archived