McGhee

Ryan Gosling

rudi must stay
Hearts job

Interesting choice of words.

yup very intersting. Doesn't confirm or deny it although the last time he was linked he couldn't deny it quick enough..

Certainly is. He's hardly ruling it out.

I've heard many a man say he wouldn't touch us with a bargepole. I couldn't disagree more. We're a much bigger club with much more potential than Motherwell despite the league standing of this season.

We are a farce with an insane owner but every manager is going to have the ego big enough to think he can keep Vlad happy. Plus if Vlad is willing to give Frail freedom of the first time squad, I can't see why it can't do it with a more experienced manager.

He'll still sign players behind the managers back. But he'll probably lie about that in the interview ;)

I really want to fast-forward to the summer and see what happens. Getting frustrated not knowing.

Guest casper
yup very intersting. Doesn't confirm or deny it although the last time he was linked he couldn't deny it quick enough..

Not a direct quote but the first line of the article says this.

MARK McGhee has denied suggestions that he is in the frame for the managerial position at Hearts.

A good summary of the quotes that are in the article.

I'll believe we are getting him or any other proper manager when I see him with my own eyes.

Not a direct quote but the first line of the article says this.

A good summary of the quotes that are in the article.

I'll believe we are getting him or any other proper manager when I see him with my own eyes.[/left]

Clear paraphrasing from a journalist who is left with quotes that amount to 'no comment'.

Ryan Gosling

?But I have been down in Brighton and didn?t see any Scottish papers and I have no idea about that.

?So, at the moment, it is pure speculation and there is no point in talking about speculation.

?You may as well speculate about me being the Real Madrid manager as I?m not prepared to comment on that.?

Aye that's a huge 'No, I categorically deny it'.

:D

Cut The Crap

I remember JJ using exactly the same words when he was linked with Aberdeen in the late 90s. The Dandies are still waiting...

Guest JamboRobbo

Clearly, based on those quotes, it has to be McGhee. There is nothing else he could possibly be meaning. I'm away to put my mortgage on it. :mw_rolleyes:

Guest casper

[/left]

As far as I'm aware Wenger and Morhinio have not denied it either.

Does that put them in the frame too?

Romanov must be loving this. Everybody creaming themselves about a proper manager coming and finding the money to renew their season tickets when for all we know he has no intention of giving us one.

As I say, l'll believe it when it happens.

Clearly, based on those quotes, it has to be McGhee. There is nothing else he could possibly be meaning. I'm away to put my mortgage on it. :mw_rolleyes:

What is it they say about sarcasm?

Guest JamboRobbo
What is it they say about sarcasm?

It's useful for making a point to those who fail to understand higher forms of wit?

Well I'm not prepared to comment on me becoming the next Real Madrid manager either.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Jimmy McNulty

He was in FourFour Two a while back, stating that he had applied for Hearts management positions on two occasions and on both occasions not heard anything back from the club.

So, he has been interested in us in the past....

He was in FourFour Two a while back, stating that he had applied for Hearts management positions on two occasions and on both occasions not heard anything back from the club.

So, he has been interested in us in the past....

Aberdeen as well i think? remember reading somewhere he had said he wasnt sure why both Aberdeen and Hearts hadnt considered him as boss when both were looking for one or something like that.

Seymour M Hersh
Certainly is. He's hardly ruling it out.

I've heard many a man say he wouldn't touch us with a bargepole. I couldn't disagree more. We're a much bigger club with much more potential than Motherwell despite the league standing of this season.

We are a farce with an insane owner but every manager is going to have the ego big enough to think he can keep Vlad happy. Plus if Vlad is willing to give Frail freedom of the first time squad, I can't see why it can't do it with a more experienced manager.

He'll still sign players behind the managers back. But he'll probably lie about that in the interview ;)

I'd be interested to know who exactly has come out and publicly said that or was it over a pint in the local they gave you an exclusive?

Hackney Hearts
As far as I'm aware Wenger and Morhinio have not denied it either.

Does that put them in the frame too?

The slight difference being that they haven't been asked.

Chances are, if they were, I think they might be able to deny it.

I'd be interested to know who exactly has come out and publicly said that or was it over a pint in the local they gave you an exclusive?

Not an exclusive. Just people's personal opinions. Pints were involved :P

Guest casper
The slight difference being that they haven't been asked.

Chances are, if they were, I think they might be able to deny it.

I don't think McGhee has been asked either.

Seymour M Hersh
Not an exclusive. Just people's personal opinions. Pints were involved :P

So we're not talking about any current SPL or Championship managers then? Just a few pals in the local battle cruiser!! Pity.

ToadKiller Dog

I think Mcghee is likely going to be moving somewhere in the summer might be us ,one thing so far is that Boyle has not been speaking out in as bullish terms as ET at tannadump.

So we're not talking about any current SPL or Championship managers then? Just a few pals in the local battle cruiser!! Pity.

Yeah. Mostly Hibs fans as well. *****

Guest JamboRobbo
Don't worry folks, we can bide our time, Malofeevv can run pre season till MGhee signs..........;)

Yep. It's only pre-season after all. It's only fitness training. What harm can it possibly do. ;)

I really want to fast-forward to the summer and see what happens. Getting frustrated not knowing.

Do you really?

Malofeev showing Baguzis, Malinauskas, Kunevicius and Rimkevicius how to do the wheelbarrow in Germany whilst rumours abound that Pinilla MAY be fit.

Berra has been cast aside as a dissenter and Calum Elliot has been given the number nine by new manager Konstantin Konstantintov.

By the way, I gather that Berndt Schuster may just be on his way out of Madrid, I wonder if McGhee has indeed been tapped?

Do you really?

Malofeev showing Baguzis, Malinauskas, Kunevicius and Rimkevicius how to do the wheelbarrow in Germany whilst rumours abound that Pinilla MAY be fit.

Berra has been cast aside as a dissenter and Calum Elliot has been given the number nine by new manager Konstantin Konstantintov.

By the way, I gather that Berndt Schuster may just be on his way out of Madrid, I wonder if McGhee has indeed been tapped?

Just so I can know either way where next season is going. Watching us go through the motions for the rest of the season could be almost bearable if we knew there was something to look forward to.

If not, then it could help me make my mind up whether to bother renewing next season or not.

Hackney Hearts
I don't think McGhee has been asked either.

Asked - as in, asked by a journalist about the matter. McGhee has been asked. The other two haven't.

Hearts job

Interesting choice of words.

of all the managers in the world you want mark mcghee to be our next manager. god help us if this is the best hearts/romanov can do. well if this plonker gets the job i'll support him until he shows me he's not up to the job and if AN D WHEN that happens it will be TAXI FOR MCGHEE.

of all the managers in the world you want mark mcghee to be our next manager. god help us if this is the best hearts/romanov can do. well if this plonker gets the job i'll support him until he shows me he's not up to the job and if AN D WHEN that happens it will be TAXI FOR MCGHEE.

We're Hearts FFS.

We don't have a choice out of any manager in the world.

Please suggest a more suitable candidate who would take the Hearts job...

[/left]

YOUR WETTING YOURSELF AREN'T YOU.

McGhee's cack and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Tynecastle. He invariably gets off to a great start then sinks back to his true level before being fired.

We all know he handles the media well. This proves nothing and hints nothing - just a long-winded "no comment"

We're Hearts FFS.

We don't have a choice out of any manager in the world.

Please suggest a more suitable candidate who would take the Hearts job...

i have and stop thinking like a loser.

we want a manager who is going to turn hearts into being winners FFS.

IS MCGHEE A WINNER...................I DON'T THINK SO.

If I had to put money on any one JJ would still be my bet.... just seems more logical.

thing is I dont have to put money on any one so wont be.

Name me your choice.

If I had to put money on any one JJ would still be my bet.... just seems more logical.

thing is I dont have to put money on any one so wont be.

He seems to have dropped right out of the reckoning.

Buffalo Bill

Mitch, I respect your opinion of course, but let me ask you this:

If McGhee comes will you 'give him a chance'?

Would you want him to do well?

Buffalo Bill

is cos hes a tattie muncher innit mon?

Oh dear. Greens under the bed alert. :sad:

He seems to have dropped right out of the reckoning.

Yeh he does (why is this) but theirs a long way to go... ie MM and CL turning it down.

Patrick Bateman

He's a tattie muncher and a codheid.

The Jamhuns will be spewing :(

Archived