wildfire restaurant

TimeBandit

is this place any good?..

wedding anniversary soon and looking to take wifey to somewhere new and with decent scran..

we both love steak and seafood.. (and its on rose street so i can get a few pints of heavy after it.. )

good and bad experiences welcome..

wedding anniversary soon and looking to take wifey to somewhere new and with decent scran..

we both love steak and seafood.. (and its on rose street so i can get a few pints of heavy after it.. )

It is good but wouldn't say it is any better than Mussel and Steak Inn on the Grassmarket.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186525-d1159538-Reviews-Wildfire-Edinburgh_Scotland.html

Say What Again
wouldn't say it is any better than Mussel and Steak Inn on the Grassmarket.

The first place I thought of when the OP said they love seafood and steak.

eddie fenwick

Poor service, over priced and a average steak is how I would describe it.

remember you eat for about 8 :P

Sterling Archer

Sorry to hijack but has anyone been to Wedgewood? I'm going there a week on saturday and was wondering what people thought of the place.

Poor service, over priced and a average steak is how I would describe it.

My experience is very different. We got super efficient service, and the food was all excellent.

Sorry to hijack but has anyone been to Wedgewood? I'm going there a week on saturday and was wondering what people thought of the place.

:thumbsup: fantastic

boy_in_maroon

I am sure that Lesley will look after you, small but cosy and the seafood is superb, highly recommended :thumbsup:

Archived