well done marian

John

He's Czech according to the BBC!

:facepalm:

The Scottish football section of the BBC website is always riddled with mistakes. I assume reporters are left to check their own stuff? Never a good idea!

Buffalo Bill

Best 'keeper in the SPL: now official.

Great player. Hope we can keep hold of him.

Great recognition for the guy, but if I was superstitious (and I am) this means he is in for a howler on Saturday (aka Templetons awards in November/December). Happy if he is the exception to my irrational tensions..... mmmmmm!

tartofmidlothian

Ah.

Great recognition for the guy, but if I was superstitious (and I am) this means he is in for a howler on Saturday (aka Templetons awards in November/December). Happy if he is the exception to my irrational tensions..... mmmmmm!

Not done Zal much harm.

Eh??? What's that guy got to do with anything??

Anyway, how long until we get the "wage-thief", and "uncommited" accusations...

Kello wants out...blah blah blah

Just what i was thinking.. Kello is Slovakian.. this Udinese keeper plays for Slovenia..

If the Slovakian no 1 is the guy at Everton then Kello should hopefully start getting some international caps soon.. I cant help think he has benefitted from Weiss playing in the same league.. being that its his dad who is national coach..

Ah.

Not done Zal much harm.

Nice one, .... that takes some of the butterflies out of stomach come KO on Saturday

Im not superstitious as i think its unlucky :blink: but congratulations to marrian anyway, well done big chap. :thumbsup:

Well done, Marian! Not long now until he's Slovakia's number one.

It really might not be. Boy ahead of him's in Everton reserves so clearly not seeing first team action, otherwise his biggest threat is Pernis.

http://en.wikipedia....m#Current_squad

I hope he never becomes his Country's number 1, strictly for the fact I would like him to concentrate on Hearts.

Well done to the guy, thoroughly deserves it

Archived