Wardlaw Street - Police Cordon

Stuart Lyon

John Findlay
Anyone know why Wardlaw St. is cordoned off? Plenty police and police vehicles around.

J K Rowling returning to her bedsit?

John

Stuart Lyon

BBC news online says the body of a 40 year old man was found in the middle of the road! Poor booger. Should have checked the news first. I think it said he had ginger hair. How old is Stevie Frail?

John Findlay
BBC news online says the body of a 40 year old man was found in the middle of the road! Poor booger. Should have checked the news first. I think it said he had ginger hair. How old is Stevie Frail?

Never mind Stevie Frail. I've noticed Nelly Terraces has gone quiet!!!

John

Nelly Terraces
Never mind Stevie Frail. I've noticed Nelly Terraces has gone quiet!!!

John

Don't worry Johnny lad! I'm here kids! You can all collectively breath a sigh of relief! :)

Funny though as just got a texto from my mate saying a body had been found, he lives in Wardlaw. My money's on the boy drinking himself to death in Stratties then making it as far as Wardlaw before popping his clogs.

Nelly Terraces

PS, the boy was 40. I'm only errr, ummm 30, so it couldn't have been me, cough, cough....

Don't worry Johnny lad! I'm here kids! You can all collectively breath a sigh of relief! :)

Funny though as just got a texto from my mate saying a body had been found, he lives in Wardlaw. My money's on the boy drinking himself to death in Stratties then making it as far as Wardlaw before popping his clogs.

Would be short odds on that one. :eek:

PS, the boy was 40. I'm only errr, ummm 30, so it couldn't have been me, cough, cough....

Nasty cough you've got there Nelberto, think you should see a doctor! ;)

Nelly Terraces
Nasty cough you've got there Nelberto, think you should see a doctor! ;)

Yeah, always come on when I try pass myself off as 10 years younger (even though I do look it laydeez;))!

My 2 theories for the boys death:

1. Stratties lager - bad pint of.:sad:

2. Pecked to death by those ***** barstewarding seagulls!:sad::sad:

NT:beer::P

Say What Again

Bizarrely, I could have sworn the news on Radio Scotland just now said the guy had a footprint on his head - but the BBC site is saying the police have said there are no suspicious circumstances. :confused:

Poor BOOGER!? indeed. Don't see how checking the news could possibly have saved his life though???:confused:

Say What Again
Poor BOOGER!?

Don't see how checking the news could possibly have saved his life though???:confused:

He might no have been picked on :rofl:

Archived