Hearts youth development dinner - JKB members' ticket offer

Ulysses

Jambos Kickback will be sponsoring the U-19 award at the Hearts Youth Development player of the year awards.

The player of the year awards dinner is the main event in the annual calendar of the Hearts Youth Development Committee. This year it takes place in the Gorgie Suite on Saturday, 30 April. The event includes dinner, the awards presentations and entertainment, and will be attended by quite a few key figures at the club as well as all the youth teams.

As part of its sponsorship, JKB will be hosting a table at the dinner, and we're offering members the opportunity to get tickets for the event at a reduced price - and benefit Hearts youth development at the same time. Instead of the normal full price of ?35, JKB is making a limited number of tickets available for ?25, on the basis that money raised will be contributed to the Hearts Youth Development Committee.

We're posting this thread to find out if members would be interested in joining the JKB-hosted table at the reduced price. Numbers are strictly limited, and if we do have a high level of interest then the allocation of the available tickets will be at the discretion of the JKB management team. Please also note that members of the management team (cosanostra, davemclaren, Dexter, Maple Leaf and Ulysses) can avail of these tickets - but they will be required to pay the full price of ?35.

If you are interested in this offer, please post here or send me a PM.

Ulysses

Administrator

Footballfirst

On behalf of HYDC, can I thank everyone at JKB in advance for your proposals for the distribution of tickets for the YPOTY event and the additional funds that will be raised as a result.

Please let me know if there is an excess demand for your tickets and I'll see if I can source more.

Tickets for the event are now on general sale with details available on the HYDC website http://www.hydc.co.uk/hydc_ypoty_2011.html Voting for Young Player of the Year will run from March 28th to April 15th.

Footballfirst

I know it's post split, but is that scheduled to be a match day?

It is scheduled to be a match day, but there is every chance that we could be playing on the Sunday or have an early kick off.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be sorting out the ticket distribution for this in the next few days, so if anyone is interested please drop me a line by PM to say so as soon as possible.

Archived