West Ham v Liverpool

colinmaroon

Can't believe there's not a thread on this game! It was outstanding!

Great game with excellent goals!

Thoroughly enjoyable!

Just back from the game - the Irons were tremendous today

Absolutely thoroughly deserved to win and should have been more than a two goal victory. Especially in the first half when we were all over Liverpool.

Needless to say, Avram did his usual thng of trying to sit back in the second half and it could have gone wrong but a wonderful game and a great result.

GC

Absolutely thoroughly deserved to win and should have been more than a two goal victory. Especially in the first half when we were all over Liverpool.

Needless to say, Avram did his usual thng of trying to sit back in the second half and it could have gone wrong but a wonderful game and a great result.

GC

trememdous result today and much needed points and hopefully we can get some more points in the bag and stay up. its too late in the season now, but this clown needs punted at the end of the season regardless of whether we stay up or not

GC

Having watched the whole game on SKY I've got to say that I don't think Grant was telling them to sit back. Saw him at least twice waving the Hammers forward when they were sitting in too much and, then eventually, Parker and co began to run out of steam.

I love watching the horrible scousers getting hammered!! Superb day of football all round Liverpool, Celtic and Arsenal getting beat!!

[mod edit]

Didn't see the game, but a fantastic result & performance from what I gather. Delighted, especially as it was Liverpool & I hate them! Great win & hopefully kick on & we will stay up

As for Scott Parker, what more does he have to do to get recognition for England? Miles above Barry, Carrick & I'd say even Lampard at the moment

The Great Escape on? No one will be more surprised than me if it is. I thought we were doooooommmmeeed. :thumbsup:

Didn't see the game, but a fantastic result & performance from what I gather. Delighted, especially as it was Liverpool & I hate them! Great win & hopefully kick on & we will stay up

As for Scott Parker, what more does he have to do to get recognition for England? Miles above Barry, Carrick & I'd say even Lampard at the moment

Great wee player Parker.

Delighted for him today.

The Treasurer

Great result and encouraging performance form London's No.1 club.

Once again Scott Parker shows what a class act he is.

Still not convinced the Hammers will stay up but if they keep this level going then they have a chance.

A bad day for sellik north and south of the border biggrin.gif

Didn't see the game but delighted with the result.

Parker is worth his weight in gold (no David pun intended) to West Ham this season

Ba looks like he's got loads of goals in him and even Carlton has found a bit of form.

Got to say that Mark Noble has stepped up as well as Parker in the last few months and has looked like he is willing to put in the effort needed.

Still got some really tough games coming up but things look lots better than they did at Christmas.

Didn't see the game but delighted with the result.

Parker is worth his weight in gold (no David pun intended) to West Ham this season

Ba looks like he's got loads of goals in him and even Carlton has found a bit of form.

Got to say that Mark Noble has stepped up as well as Parker in the last few months and has looked like he is willing to put in the effort needed.

Still got some really tough games coming up but things look lots better than they did at Christmas.

if they can turn the type of matches they've been drawing into wins then they'll be fine. time will tell!

fingers crossed for a stoke win tonight :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

if they can turn the type of matches they've been drawing into wins then they'll be fine. time will tell!

fingers crossed for a stoke win tonight :thumbsup:

As long as it comes at a "cost" to them in terms of injuries bearing in mind their next 2 matches wink.gif

As long as it comes at a "cost" to them in terms of injuries bearing in mind their next 2 matches wink.gif

Yeah Stoke to win ugly, 1-0 with suspensions and injuries galore.

Actually I would trade 3 points next week for a defeat in the cup (did I just type that out loud??)

Yeah Stoke to win ugly, 1-0 with suspensions and injuries galore.

Actually I would trade 3 points next week for a defeat in the cup (did I just type that out loud??)

definately. the only reason i've been happy for them doing well in the cup is the hope that it would help give them momentum. otherwise its a distraction they could do without. bugger the cup, i'd much sooner they stayed in the league

Archived