Bottom 6 Matches as it Stands

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Gretna - away

Aberdeen - Home , St Mirren - Home , Kilmarnock - Home , ICT - Home

We are not going to get 4 at Home are we ?

Good old negative post , but this might be a positive , getting an extra

home game or then again an extra negative .

Pedrolister

Another reason why the SPL is a joke. Cant think of another league where a team play's someone 3 times away and once at home. Cant see us having 4 home in a row, sure the GFA will make some rulling about that, unfare on Glasgow Ref having to travel to Edinburgh every weekend.

Bad Religion
Another reason why the SPL is a joke. Cant think of another league where a team play's someone 3 times away and once at home. Cant see us having 4 home in a row, sure the GFA will make some rulling about that, unfare on Glasgow Ref having to travel to Edinburgh every weekend.

Haha good post, good to see another Jambo in Wellington, my home town!

having looked at the season ticket there are 5 cat b game vouchers left and one cat A left but the season ticket does not always be right.

I read somewhere we would get Inverness and St Mirren home...

What if we are in the top 6 though? :confused:

Ogi fae Gorgie
five away would be better as we play better away from home and i would not feel as inclined to go

Your up early!!!. Or are you at....yeah probably. Better to go to the game as it beats working though eh? See you soon:)

This top 6 bottom 6 thing is a joke. What other league would give a team the disadvantage of having to play certain teams away from home 3 compared to 1 at home.

They should scrap the split fiasco!

ColtbridgeJambo

Going by the rule that we should play 19 home and 19 away games then after the split we should have 3 home games and 2 away games left.

We will have played 16 home games and 17 away games when the split happens.

Before anyone jumps on me, I know that it does not really mean this has to happen.

The GFA will probably make us play 3 away.

Inverness away again please, the weekend is so much better than the games these days!

I don't go to the games at Parkhead or Ibrox, so can't say on those. But the atmosphere away at Inverness is better than at any other games. Most of the fans are puggled with drink and are great fun :P

Drew Busby !
This top 6 bottom 6 thing is a joke. What other league would give a team the disadvantage of having to play certain teams away from home 3 compared to 1 at home.

They should scrap the split fiasco!

I had to explain all this "split" nonsense to an English bloke who came along with us to the Falkirk game.

To say he found it hilarious and absurd in equal measure is understating his bemused reaction to the structure of the SPL campaign...

Archived