Falkirk Programme

Tazio

chester copperpot
Arrived today.

Very nice, shame I got angry as soon as I opened the envelope remembering the game.

Easter weekend and that naw Taz?

londonjambo

Except what possessed the Federation of Supporters Clubs to fill their page with the highlights of the meeting with Vlad back in January ??

Quite apart from the fact that it made my blood boil to hear that man banging on and on about how we have to trust him and believe in him, it was utterly pointless to print an interview in March which took place at the start of January and which contained such "exclusives" as the fact that we are going to put in our planning application later this week (January 16th).

Other than that, it was excellent.

GC

Buffalo Bill
Except what possessed the Federation of Supporters Clubs to fill their page with the highlights of the meeting with Vlad back in January ??

Quite apart from the fact that it made my blood boil to hear that man banging on and on about how we have to trust him and believe in him, it was utterly pointless to print an interview in March which took place at the start of January and which contained such "exclusives" as the fact that we are going to put in our planning application later this week (January 16th).

GC

Agree, plus that other guy doesn't half bang on about those old programmes, eh? ;):confused:

Buffalo Bill

londonjambo
Agree, plus that other guy doesn't half bang on about those old programmes, eh? ;):confused:

Buffalo Bill

Yep, the boy's a total tool.

Wallowing in nostaligia when there's so much to enjoy about the present Hearts team ?? I'll just never understand it.

;)

GC

PS Got your PM mate - I'll reply once I've had a good look

londonjambo
Mine arrived yesterday too, I have to confess I threw it straight in the bin without opening it. hope it's not included in the st package this year.

Programmes r pesh.

Thanks for those kind words and constructive criticism. Any suggestions as to how it can be improved will be passed on to the editors.

In the meantime, instead of throwing your programme away unopened, can I suggest

(a) you send it to me

(B) you donate it to your local children's hopsital where it will be appreciated

© you put it on e-bay and try to recover some of your season ticket money

GC

Arrived today.

Very nice, shame I got angry as soon as I opened the envelope remembering the game.

I'm still a tad angry about Saturday as well. Stupidly I took the Jambos as part of a ?5 seven team accumulator. The result cost me around ?650 as all the other teams were up. :mad:

I could handle it a bit better if we played two up front in a game we desperately needed to win and the players actually looked like they wanted to win the game but we got neither.

Arrived today.

I threw mine in the bin straight after the game. Too many bad memeories.

programme delivery has not recovered since the strikes etc around xmas, i'd say i've only had about half of the programmes on matchday. however, this is a major improvement on last season where i didn't get any at all, even though i had ordered them with my ST (i'm sure i didn't get charged for them though).

i've not opened the falkirk one yet...

Robbos Right Peg
Nice story about the african orphans with their Hearts tops;)

I have still not opened BOTH programmes that arrived yesterday, I will forward one to Cher now I know that there is something worth reading other than GC's usual great article. ;)

GC

lay the blame at the door of the clubs printers not the Federation, like lots of things at Tynie just now arse from elbow

programme delivery has not recovered since the strikes etc around xmas, i'd say i've only had about half of the programmes on matchday. however, this is a major improvement on last season where i didn't get any at all, even though i had ordered them with my ST (i'm sure i didn't get charged for them though).

i've not opened the falkirk one yet...

When mine arrive they're usually late, when they arrive on the morning of the match they're delivered to my old address! Go figure.

p.s. luckily my parents live at the old address now.

londonjambo
lay the blame at the door of the clubs printers not the Federation, like lots of things at Tynie just now arse from elbow

Not sure I follow this.

The club dont have printers. The production of the programme is done by Cre8 down in Oxfordshire. It is assembled by the editors at Tynecastle.

I know what the print deadlines are and basicvally they are about a week in advance of the match.

So, I'm still not sure how Hearts have messed it up unless they mislaid the Federation's correct copy or sent the wrong copy to Cre8.

GC

Archived