Frail has got a bloody cheek...

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7313760.stm

Fair enough Jose isnt going to walk back into the team and will have to fight for his place, cant argue with that. But what about Neilson and Clum? Is it not about time these 2 get papped out and are told to fight for their place back???

It`s a disgrace the way our pub team coach comes out and makes a fool of himself time and time again!!

rudi must stay
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7313760.stm

Fair enough Jose isnt going to walk back into the team and will have to fight for his place, cant argue with that. But what about Neilson and Clum? Is it not about time these 2 get papped out and are told to fight for their place back???

It`s a disgrace the way our pub team coach comes out and makes a fool of himself time and time again!!

sadly we don't really have any replacements for Elliot and Neilson so they are the first names on our team

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, SF has his favorites. Since he got the gig we simply swapped the cr*p Lithuanians being picked every week for the cr*p Scottish players.

Buffalo Bill
So if we dump Neilson and Elliot who comes in to replace them?

Dare I suggest 'anyone'?

Buffalo Bill

Yes we do.

Neilson - Karipidis, Tall, Kanchelskis, Thomson or even Wallace

Elliot - Makela, Mole or Glen (in the absence of Nade and Pinigol). Even push Zaliukas up front a la McKenna if we insist on pumping high balls up to the front men.

(who played there against Dunfermilne two or three seasons ago)

sadly we don't really have any replacements for Elliot and Neilson so they are the first names on our team

rudi must stay

well said, that's the problem

Walter Bishop

For Neilson - Thomson, Karapidis,Tall...

For Clum - Nade,Glen, Robbo, Sandy Clark, Wayne Foster,Husref Musemic, Ian Baird,Ian Ferguson,Hans Eskilsonn!!

OK I'll be honest here. Given time I think that Elliot could become a Sandy Clark type figure. Not a huge amount of goals but a hell of a lot of hard work to make space for a real goalscorer. Remember he is young and a bit raw but given the right instructions he could do it pretty well. Obviously I would prefer a real player but with what we have just now someone has to do the dirty work.

rudi must stay
OK I'll be honest here. Given time I think that Elliot could become a Sandy Clark type figure. Not a huge amount of goals but a hell of a lot of hard work to make space for a real goalscorer. Remember he is young and a bit raw but given the right instructions he could do it pretty well. Obviously I would prefer a real player but with what we have just now someone has to do the dirty work.

would have agreed 2 years ago when he broke through. He's gone backwards since then and is barely even the same player, he's only really in the team cos there's no one else

chester copperpot
Dare I suggest 'anyone'?

Buffalo Bill

Haha, you may Bill, you may :laugh:

I doubt it - he doesn't have enough physical presence and ,if he puts on more beef, he'll get even slower. One thing's for sure Frail has done the lad no favour by continually playing him, especially as lone striker in a 4-5-1. It has caused the majority of supporters to lose patience with both player and caretaker manager.

Forgive me, but I don't care who plays for the rest of the season. If we get top 6 it will simply because the other teams competing for it slip up. An 'achievement' Hearts neither require, nor deserve. I look to next season with hope...

Christ, Frail himself would be better than that numpty at right back (gammy knee and all).

As for Clum well a traffic cone would be more effective.

Given time I think that Elliot could become a Sandy Clark type figure.

You have got to be kidding. Sandy Clark was brave, had desire, could hold the ball up, could win headers, could set up goals, could score goals (56 in 204 games), could eat a centre half for breakfast ec etc etc. Clum Elliot is hopeless and has NO quality whatsoever as a footballer. He is a joke.

You have got to be kidding. Sandy Clark was brave, had desire, could hold the ball up, could win headers, could set up goals, could score goals (), could eat a centre half for breakfast ec etc etc. Clum Elliot is hopeless and has NO quality whatsoever as a footballer. He is a joke.

And how old was Sandy when we signed him?

You have got to be kidding. Sandy Clark was brave, had desire, could hold the ball up, could win headers, could set up goals, could score goals (56 in 204 games), could eat a centre half for breakfast ec etc etc. Clum Elliot is hopeless and has NO quality whatsoever as a footballer. He is a joke.

Jim Hamilton and Mark de Vries are still better strikers than the overpaid lazy feckers wee have .

27. Clum will still be shhhheeeiiitttee when he's 22,23,24,25,26,27........................so I really hope you don't think he's going to around that long. He'll be lynched long before then with any luck.

Walter Bishop

Tazio, You are either at the wind up or you ARE Calum Elliott???:P

Neilson can easily be replaced by Karirpidis or Tall.

Clum can easily be replaced by Makela, Ivachoochoo, Branny or Teenie Tiger.

Jim Hamilton and Mark de Vries are still better strikers than the overpaid lazy feckers wee have .

Agreed. Up until Deuchar and Yantorno left Gretna EVERY SPL side had at least 1 better striker than Clum and many of them several.

letsmakesomenoise

Elliot is worse than a man down.

Guest GhostHunter

Do people not remember how good Karapidis looked at RB last season against Falkirk (I think) ?

I just cant fathom out how Robbie 2 Touch manages to stay in the squad....

Do people not remember how good Karapidis looked at RB last season against Falkirk (I think) ?

Karapidis was solid enough but he offered nothing going forward although he can pass a ball.

The Robster gets up and down the line all game, he is always there to help the midfield and always making runs. It is a shame his passing is terrible.

Guest GhostHunter
Karapidis was solid enough but he offered nothing going forward although he can pass a ball.

The Robster gets up and down the line all game, he is always there to help the midfield and always making runs. It is a shame he lacks ability to be a mainstay in the first team.

NOW it's correct.

:D

jack D and coke

If only dex! Robinhno can trap it further than most can kick it. Still not the worst though. The team has a rancid smell of dung right the way through it.

Charlie-Brown

Jason Thomson, Johnny Brown, Shaun Kelly, Ibrahim Tall, Hristos Karipidis should all get chances to play right back again before we decide Neilson is our best or only option.

NOW it's correct.

:D

He is the hardest working player on the park week in week out.

If he could only pass to a team mate, he'd be magnificent.

Charlie-Brown

Sandy Clark was a big lanky heid-the-baw at Airdrie capable of sublime skill one moment followed by something incredibly stupid or hilarious the next - when he signed for Rangers there was much groaning by Rangers fans & baiting & ridicule from Celts fans - his performances at Ibrox were not great & he was criticised by Hun fans on radio phone in's or fans comments in newspapers after almost every game until they stopped playing him....

When he signed for Hearts I remember taking such a slagging from Hobo mates who couldn't believe we'd paid ?70K(?) for the 'Donkey' however he found his niche at Hearts as he became a great player for us and a perfect partner for Robbo indeed Clark is one of my all time Hearts favourites and it rebounded on my Hobo pals as I am sure Sandy outscored even Robbo in Derby matches during 1984-85 & 1985-86 seasons (if not it was certainly close) anyway he rubbed their noses in it!! :)

Sandy Clark was a big lanky heid-the-baw at Airdrie capable of sublime skill one moment followed by something incredibly stupid or hilarious the next - when he signed for Rangers there was much groaning by Rangers fans & baiting & ridicule from Celts fans - his performances at Ibrox were not great & he was criticised by Hun fans on radio phone in's or fans comments in newspapers after almost every game until they stopped playing him....

When he signed for Hearts I remember taking such a slagging from Hobo mates who couldn't believe we'd paid ?70K(?) for the 'Donkey' however he found his niche at Hearts as he became a great player for us and a perfect partner for Robbo indeed Clark is one of my all time Hearts favourites and it rebounded on my Hobo pals as I am sure Sandy outscored even Robbo in Derby matches during 1984-85 & 1985-86 seasons (if not it was certainly close) anyway he rubbed their noses in it!! :)

Do you know how he was received at the Boleyn Ground?

The Real Maroonblood

Spot on.

Konrad von Carstein
jose is still our best left back

Eh, No he's not. Continually wanders into the centre of the park leaving acres of space for opposition players.

I'm left footed, I think i could play left back better than Jose, at 43 though, my best years are behind me and I've lost a wee bit of pace, although I mind the time against forrester high school........:confused:

loveofthegame

Robbie and Elliot arent great but to compare them to the Lith's is way OTT. They arent close to being that bad, and that is saying something.

As for Jose too right he shouldnt walk back in. In fact he shouldnt get back in at all this season, then should be sold off in the summer. A waste of space. Makes Robbie look like a talented fullback

He is the hardest working player on the park week in week out.

If he could only pass to a team mate, he'd be magnificent.

Aye.......if he wisnae p!sh he'd be great! :blah:

Archived