Race Night, 5th March

Auldreekie1874

Auldreekie1874

The St Andrews & District Hearts SC are holding a race night on the evening of March 5th at Watts of Cupar, Cupar, Fife.

The event is scheduled for a 7.45pm start and I thought it was worth mentioning on here to attract any Jambo's heading back to Fife or beyond after the Killie match.

Amongst the usual mix and match of raffle prizes are a couple of Hearts items, a Hearts ball signed by the squad and a match worn Ian Black top which has also been signed.

Tickets for the race night are priced at ?5 each.

If anybody is interested in attending then please contact either myself or Cupar Jambo for tickets/further information.

Cheers.

The St Andrews & District Hearts SC are holding a race night on the evening of March 5th at Watts of Cupar, Cupar, Fife.

The event is scheduled for a 7.45pm start and I thought it was worth mentioning on here to attract any Jambo's heading back to Fife or beyond after the Killie match.

Amongst the usual mix and match of raffle prizes are a couple of Hearts items, a Hearts ball signed by the squad and a match worn Ian Black top which has also been signed.

Tickets for the race night are priced at ?5 each.

If anybody is interested in attending then please contact either myself or Cupar Jambo for tickets/further information.

Cheers.

Since you have mentioned me I suppose I will have to show face

Auldreekie1874

2 days until the race night so any Fife/Dundee Jambo's still at a loss for something to do on Saturday night can feel free to come along.

:thumbsup:

2 days until the race night so any Fife/Dundee Jambo's still at a loss for something to do on Saturday night can feel free to come along.

:thumbsup:

would have come but cupar is just to far out the road. no fun if i cant have a drink as i would have to drive home

Archived