Chris Innes...

Legend Claws

Yes...

so although I don't think any will happen. potentially lets look at who we could realistically sign:

Chris Innes

Willo Flood

Aurelin Collin

im sure there is a good few more? id take those 3 for a start.

chester copperpot

Used to play in the 1st XI for Napier University with him, you could see he was a decent player then.

I've alway liked him, but felt my judgement was always clouded by my connection to him when we played together at Napier Uni.

Met him a few times up town, he is a top notch lad with a great attitude and would love him to come to us, as I'd inevitably get some free tickets out of him.

So its an aye for me. Remember he left Dundee Utd because he was offered better wages by Gretna, not because of his ability.

Legend Claws

I think he is what we need, no nonense hard working player. Maybe not for the long term but a short term deal to see if he can step up again?

Chuck Berry

Chris played for my Junior team before Stenny signed him. He's a good lad and still pops along to our Junior games once in a while when he gets the chance and is good mates with the Treasurer's laddie.

I heard at the weekend that Dundee had wanted him but only offered him a contract until May! He is chewing over a move to Morton but thinks that he can still play SPL.

Sadly, I dont think he is quite the level of player we should be looking for (although better than some of the ***** we've had to put up with), but he is good enough for the likes of St.Mirren, ICT or even a move back to Killie.

Legend Claws
nah he is too old. Would be a good signing for a first division team

That was a quick edit...

Legend Claws
aye didn't make much sense before

Aye I did wonder...

'I'd take him but not for our team'

Ooo er missus!

He used to play in the same Napier Uni team as my brother, I think he's a decent player and would probably take him.

This shows how desperate we have become - but at least he is used to bottom 6 type of football.

Now thats another story - the top 6 myth - where teams aim to be in top 6 - what about aiming to win the league.

Nelly Terraces
If he's better than Zaliukis then yes.

Buffalo Bill

Buff, who ISN'T better than Zaliuseless?:P

Buffalo Bill
Buff, who ISN'T better than Zaliuseless?:P

For some reason, this guy springs to mind!

1089249.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A62B640198486EE0C49930FDCFC4C15FBB

Buffalo Bill

Nelly Terraces
For some reason, this guy springs to mind!

1089249.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A62B640198486EE0C49930FDCFC4C15FBB

Buffalo Bill

Think they're on a par with each other to be honest!:P

alwaysthereinspirit
nah he is too old. Would be a good signing for a first division team

We should get him now then in readiness for the 2009-10 season then.:sad:

Got to say I feel sorry for anyone who loses their job, but when it comes to footballers chasing a fast buck, to play in front of 3 men and a dog...........

Fortunatley he is distinctly average so hopefully we won't be topping up his pension.

Then again, I suppose he would try a leg for his candy

He chased the dosh, dropping down divisions to get paid more by Miles. No sympathy for him at all. :mw_rolleyes:

Bet Alan Main is chuckling away :P

rudi must stay
Got to say I feel sorry for anyone who loses their job, but when it comes to footballers chasing a fast buck, to play in front of 3 men and a dog...........

Fortunatley he is distinctly average so hopefully we won't be topping up his pension.

yeah he would try but that can only get you so far. If you aren't good enough then you get found out and I think he would be

Cut The Crap

We can only aspire to average at the moment...

We desperately need a dominating centre half to play beside Berra.

Unless we sign a goalkeeper who will come for crosses.

I don't think Innes is the right player though.

Archived