GTA Multiplayer Screenshots

hughesie27

Say What Again

How good does that look?

I can see me talking to her even less then normal when that comes out! ;)

That is just some of the 'boring' pictures. There was about 20 originally. They looked unreal. there was a lot more city fights and police V nico ones but they seem to be gone for now. I can't wait for 16 player free roam. Catch a helicopter ride onto a rooftop and sniper all of there asses.

When exactly does this come out again?

If its anytime soon then my dissertation is up poo creek.

Darth Sidious

Trying to work my way through Oblivion (just started really), I will not be able to touch any other game for months when this comes out.

Wife is buying me it, she knows the consequences of her actions......I hope.

Will you be able to create your own online gang like you are going to be able to do on Saints Row 2.GTA 4 is hyped to the max but some of the details being released about Saints Row 2 especially the online modes might end up making it the better game.But who cares as i'll be getting both anyway.

http://www.gta4.net/screenshots/index.php?page=1&order=new

Here is a list of all the pictures that Rockstar took down.

Just looking at those screenshots.It is looking like a stick on for game of the year.You know what the funny thing is though that even although the 360 has the bonus content this game is going to shift thousands of PS3.I know of 4 people that are buying a PS3 because of GTA4.So despite Microsoft throwing so much money at Rockstar this game is going to be a system seller for the PS3.Stil it's the 360 version for me.

Do The Dance
I may even take a days leave from work to play this

;)

Just thinking exact same thing!

Here is the leaked street map:

datei1206544584nv3.jpg

Also the other side has the subway system....

9477_47ea8d39131c0.jpg

Taken from EDGE Magazine. For the full article on Previous GTA's and GTAIV go here:

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9568&Itemid=2

We’ve been talking for hours, but when it comes to this GTA, there are so many details packed in there that we could be here for days. The sat-nav systems, with their spoken instructions, fitted in the more expensive cars, for example. The fact that some vehicles have beautifully shiny paintjobs that reflect the world around them, while the bodywork of old bangers is dull, matt and lifeless. The fact that vehicles get dirty over time – and that you can do something about it by rolling them through a carwash. Being able to use the radio facility on your mobile phone in order to take in the game’s many stations while on foot. The new explosion effects, which blast fiery, smoky plumes huge distances into the air. The sandy shorelines, with their discarded tires and other pieces of junk, and the footprints you leave on both the dry and the glisteningly wet sand. The buoys that bob in the water. The water itself, whose surface reflects the late evening sun to create the kind of evocative scene it feels almost neglectful to not stand and soak up for a while. The spray on the camera lens as you hammer a powerboat down the harbor, and the bassy booms that accompany its bounces across the waves. The Poop Deck seafood restaurant. The golf centre, with its caged driving range. The forklift driver who’s having a break from his work and standing around smoking (giving you plenty of opportunity to steal his wheels and take them for a spin, only to curse the fact that forklifts aren’t renowned for their agility or speed, leaving your ambitious attempt to jump one over a skip ending in upside-down calamity). The fact that driving slowly up to pedestrians sees them defensively raise their hands towards your vehicle’s bonnet rather than blindly ignore you until they’ve been turned into jam. The newspapers that cascade over the street when you collide with their flimsy vending boxes. The fact that some drivers – the frail elderly, for example – can be swiftly removed from their vehicles, while younger, burlier types prove more stubborn and necessitate some additional persuasion via the end of your boot. The incidental dialogue intertwined right through the experience which gives even more life to this world (sample offering from a particularly impolite police officer we’ve stopped in front of simply to eyeball: "I’m a cop… and you’re a dickhead"). The slightly dodgy-looking Japanese hot hatch with its tiny, almost unnoticeable logo which tells us that its engine features Invariable Valve Timing. The damage you can do to interior walls, ripping chunks out of plaster with gunfire. The you’d-only-ever-find-them-in-GTA companies such as RS Haul (slogan: ‘We’ll dump your load’) and the TW@ internet cafe chain. The realistically modeled bullet holes in car bodywork that stay where you’ve shot them. The grubbily authentic graffiti. The police computer system that flicks through portraits of suspects like something out of a Tony Scott movie. The Liberty City road surface, a patchwork jumble of variously hued tarmac that looks like it’s been bedding in for years. The simple fact that, for the first time in a GTA game, you can change weapons while driving. The intricate overpasses. The subway system. Hanging from your fingertips on building exteriors and shimmying your way into more trouble. The people standing around at the side of the road, looking under car bonnets. The fog. The neon. The Walk/Don’t Walk signs. The laundromats and nail parlors and drug stores that flavor the city streets. Queen’s One Vision. Alexander O’Neal’s Criticize. The $5 toll bridge (whose fee you can, naturally, ignore, so long as you’re up for smashing through a barrier). The lampposts which don’t simply fold over but buckle in a shower of sparks. The ubiquitous depth-of-field effects. The bin men who hold on to the rear of moving trash vans. Middle (not Central) Park. DJ Lazlow. Becoming distracted in the middle of a firefight by the sight of a jet heading across the sky from Liberty City Airport to who knows where. That comedy club content. And just looking across the river, at night, running your eyes across the twinkling lights of the city skyline. Imagining all of the possibilities that exist over there. Knowing that it’s going to be a blast. And, just as before, that you’ll want to share your stories with friends.

"In terms of the story as a whole, I think there are so many brilliant little twists and brilliant little nuances and decisions that you have to make," says Houser as the interview is brought to a close. "People talk a lot about some of the things in games like Mass Effect, where you create these moral dilemmas – well, we haven’t really been making a big deal out of that stuff, but a lot of the things you are going to have to do in GTA IV will have real consequences, without wanting to give any of it away. Towards the end there are some very big things that happen that absolutely change things in an ‘Oh, tell me that didn’t just happen’ kind of a way. Not always good, either."

Clearly such nuance isn’t something we’re able to take in from our demo session. Instead, encouraged by a Rockstar staffer to simply see some sights, our last taste of the game is a drive to the airport, where we crash through a security barrier and drive on to the runway. A jumbo jet is taxiing for take-off and, for a laugh, we match its speed and pull up to within eyeing distance of the pilot. Then things begin to go wrong. Our wanted level leaps from one star to four, and suddenly a helicopter searchlight is cutting its way through the night sky and on to our position. Gunfire threatens to explode our vehicle so we bail out, and limp away. We have no idea where we’re going, and soon yield to the attentions of the law, vowing to return here one day, better prepared.

A measure of any game is how much you think about it when you’re not playing it. In the days that follow our time with GTA IV, we can think of little else. Soon, the wider gaming world will be obsessed with it, too, and Sam Houser will have to begin thinking about where Rockstar Games can possibly go next.

grand_theft_auto_iv_rocket_launcher.jpg

christhejambo

I could do with the student loan fairy having a sizeable dump in my account around the end of the month by the looks of things. PS3 plus GTA4...er, yes please!

Archived