Webster was different class ( or wasn't ) today

Dalry

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep...i think you're right. thought he was a bit too casual at times, an saw him giving Craig Thomson a hard time on a couple of occasions.

seems to be a wanc fest over his show today but i would like to remind everyone that he is a bellend

I concur. :thumbsup:

Hearts of Vladland

If he scores against Hibs, Celtic or the huns in the last minute meaning Hearts win will you celebrate?

If he scores against Hibs, Celtic or the huns in the last minute meaning Hearts win will you celebrate?

yes for a Hearts win but not for him scoring

Hearts of Vladland

yes for a Hearts win but not for him scoring

So you will not celebrate the goal but will wait till the end of the match to celebrate?

You can tell he loves playing for the club.

Agreed, he looked delighted when Zal knocked in the winner.

David Obua scored in the last minute against Rats.

I'm happy with hating GTFster.

HIS club.

Andy's come home.

Spot on, you sex poll god. He knows just what this club is about and unlike Zalclueless he respects the club.

So you will not celebrate the goal but will wait till the end of the match to celebrate?

yes

Agreed, he looked delighted when Zal knocked in the winner.

he gets a win bonus

Hearts of Vladland

I'm happy hating No.15.

Fortunately, I have a spine.

About 95% of the crowd today were spinless individuals like myself who clap or at least never booed him, sad day for you and the 'we have a spine' crew.

About 95% of the crowd today were spinless individuals like myself who clap or at least never booed him, sad day for you and the 'we have a spine' crew.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

At no point have I said I'd boo him, I've consistently hated him unlike others.

Yes he's a good player, doesn't mean I have to like him.

Captain America

I thought he had a shaky first 10 mins, needlessly giving away the corner they had disallowed goal from. After that i thought he done well.

Everybody loves Baz

'

I'm happy hating No.15.

But no brain ?

I am a fud and is better suited at easterroad

I am a fantoi

I am a ******

I am a knobend

I am a dik

Completely agree.

Webster done well today without having to get out of 2nd gear. Need to remember he has not played a lot of football so once he gets a few more games under his belt he will prove to be the best centre half at the club and in the SPL by some distance.

Yeah!! He is 3 times the player Bouzid is! Get over it.!!

he was very coolk at the back, he knew what they were doing before they even tried it, well done Andy Webster, a fine fit into the team

seems to be a wanc fest over his show today but i would like to remind everyone that he is a bellend

please dont remind me thats your opinion not mine and as far as i could hear the majority of the hearts support

Webby really represents what our great club is all about. The vacuum which has existed in the 5 years since Romanov sacked him, has finally been filled - I have my club back again.

Thats your opinion but i'm sure proper Hearts fans don't agree

Him and Zal both looked shaky in the first half. Webster did seem to be too laid back though.

The second half they were better but I dont think he coasted the game as much as he intended to.

Maiden Gorgie

I'm happy hating No.15.

So, JJ signs him back and he is back in the first Hearts XI within minutes and getting touted for a Scotland call up already.

Vlad SANCTIONS a move for a player he would have happily castrated a couple of years ago, because he knows the lad is a player (in the footablling sense).

Spineless, the pair of them.

Guest juvehearts

webster strolled thru that game yesterday

was solid as the old castle rock

cant ask for more

still a judas tho

thread over

juve

Everybody loves Baz

So, JJ signs him back and he is back in the first Hearts XI within minutes and getting touted for a Scotland call up already.

Vlad SANCTIONS a move for a player he would have happily castrated a couple of years ago, because he knows the lad is a player (in the footablling sense).

Spineless, the pair of them.

Unfortunately you can't legislate for the minority of total fan dans who call themselves supporters, support the team, support the players, it's that simple.

Chad Sexington

Great to have him back. :terrific:

If it annoys some total raspers along the way...even better :smuggy:

Love.

S. Pineless. xxxxxxxxx

Can't wait till next season when JJ makes Webster captain and the 'spine' brigade stage a mass demo outside Tynecastle in protest.

I'd imagine the op and others may even set themselves on fire so strong are their feelings about it!

Happy days!

Can't wait till next season when JJ makes Webster captain and the 'spine' brigade stage a mass demo outside Tynecastle in protest.

I'd imagine the op and others may even set themselves on fire so strong are their feelings about it!

Happy days!

Looked like a captain on the field yesterday, organising the defenders. Great to see him letting Zaliukas know that getting on the wrong side is not a good idea.

With Webster captaining from the back and Kyle from the front we'll not have any shirkers in the side next season.

:thumb:

Happy days!

Was speaking about this to my auld man yesterday - its a stick on to happen.

Welcome home, Andy.

thumbsup.gif

kingantti1874

Couldn't care a jot whether he is a ****** or not as long as he helps us win. The Huns for example have a team full of bell ends all of whom have numerous trophies in the bag

portobellojambo1

Welcome home, Andy.

thumbsup.gif

Agree

I also think some people are mixing up too laid back in his approach with being totally confident in what you are doing. He doesn't dive into tackles (although as yesterday proved when he stopped Goodwillie he can tackle perfectly when required to do so), he reads the game and he appears to know what he is going to do with the ball before it is anywhere near him.

And as for talking to other players, yesterday Craig Thomson did something daft, Webster had a quick roar at him, and Craig went on to have a storming second half, and didn't make the same mistake again (feckin shocking way for a senior player to encourage a youngster and explain what he was doing wrong, could be the downfall of the club, this idea of experienced players bringing the kids through in games is going to be the ruin of us).

The thought of both Webster and Kyle in the side, keeping everyone on their toes is very appealing.

i still don't like the man but i thought he looked very comfortable for most of the game,the WHOLE backline looked ill at ease in the first 20 minutes and i have to say i left the ground thinking it was between webster and zali for MOTM

Welcome home, Andy.

thumbsup.gif

Yip, said to the boy in front of me yesterday that Webster is a shoe-in for captain next season.

On the park he is a class act and anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't know football.

I was expecting (following it being commanded on this very forum) scenes like Egypt yesterday.

Seems that they couldn't get the camels in on time. :(

Much better than Bouzid and he will help both Thomson and Zaliukas improve much more quickly as well. What's not to like?

Happy enough with his performance yesterday but if he gets anymore laid back he will fall over,yes he reads the game well and is undoubtedly a good player but i hope when he gets his match sharpness back he can offer a bit more.

Archived