Dawid Kucharski

Best Hero

Sorry if this has already been covered recently but does anyone know what's happened to him? Does he still train with the first team? Thought he looked to be a decent player.

Johanes de Silentio

Sorry if this has already been covered recently but does anyone know what's happened to him? Does he still train with the first team? Thought he looked to be a decent player.

Played in a bounce match recently, I think?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Really? Fair play to you mate... I thought he was horrendous. :ermm:

Really? Fair play to you mate... I thought he was horrendous. :ermm:

Never got much of a chance to prove hiself, to be fair. New club, new country, new team mates, think a certain amount of bedding in time is to be expected before a player is branded horrendous..

Never got much of a chance to prove hiself, to be fair. New club, new country, new team mates, think a certain amount of bedding in time is to be expected before a player is branded horrendous..

He's had nearly two years...

Johanes de Silentio

Mind he was hooked after 20/25 minutes at Hamilton - Csaba could easily have hooked Bouzid in that game, imo.

JJ obviously doesn't rate Kucharski, so he'll be away in the Summer. (along with Bouzid, probably)

Shame it didn't work out for him.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Okay... In the very few times that I watched him play... I thought he was horrendous. :thumbsup:

He's had nearly two years...

Indeed, have to wonder why he's still on the books if he's that pash.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Indeed, have to wonder why he's still on the books if he's that pash.

Probably because he has a contract and no one else has wanted to sign him from us after witnessing his Hearts performances to date. What were the games that you saw something in his performances that were decent mate? I have honestly been trying to remember him having a good game but cannot.

That Hamilton game it was frightening how bad he was.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Was Bouzid any better in that first half?

Bouzid has a good record in defence for us this season so I do not want to criticise him too harshly but... I do not think he looks like a very accomplished centrehalf but he uses his strength well and has done well when working next to Zaliukas. Webster is a much more gifted player ability-wise from the games I have watched them all play in to date.

The mere fact that Bouzid has managed to nail down a place in the team at Kucharski's expense would suggest that he brings more to the team than Dawid.

I cannot remember Bouzid doing a lot of good in that game against Hamilton but he did not stand out as much as Kucharski who looked completely incompetent.

Probably because he has a contract and no one else has wanted to sign him from us after witnessing his Hearts performances to date. What were the games that you saw something in his performances that were decent mate? I have honestly been trying to remember him having a good game but cannot.

That Hamilton game it was frightening how bad he was.

Saw him put in a 'decent' performance at Tynie while covering at centre half, looked to have a level head and won everything in the air (can't remember opposition). Granted he was gash against Hamilton but as it's been pointed out so was Bouzid (and a number of others) that day and all I'm saying is I don't think it's fair to judge any player, not just talking about Kucharski here, based on a bad performance. Everyone has off days but I think if you're a new player it's often more difficult to turn it around if you have a bad start.

Agree re Barr too, I really hope Jeffries finds a way to sort him out cos he's undeniably a god player but just hasn't clicked into gear yet.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Saw him put in a 'decent' performance at Tynie while covering at centre half, looked to have a level head and won everything in the air (can't remember opposition). Granted he was gash against Hamilton but as it's been pointed out so was Bouzid (and a number of others) that day and all I'm saying is I don't think it's fair to judge any player, not just talking about Kucharski here, based on a bad performance. Everyone has off days but I think if you're a new player it's often more difficult to turn it around if you have a bad start.

Agree re Barr too, I really hope Jeffries finds a way to sort him out cos he's undeniably a god player but just hasn't clicked into gear yet.

But he's obviously not done enough to dislodge Bouzid in his two seasons with us and that would suggest he is not as good as Bouzid... Who as i said, I do not think is particularly good either.

I would love to see him and Barr turn out to be great Hearts defenders but I think Kucharski has probably run out of time to do so now. Barr will have a bit more time on his hands to try and make an impact on the coaches. :thumbsup:

Must admit that early on he looked like a good no nonsense defender but he's progressively grown worse with every appearance

But he's obviously not done enough to dislodge Bouzid in his two seasons with us and that would suggest he is not as good as Bouzid... Who as i said, I do not think is particularly good either.

I would love to see him and Barr turn out to be great Hearts defenders but I think Kucharski has probably run out of time to do so now. Barr will have a bit more time on his hands to try and make an impact on the coaches. :thumbsup:

Agreed. Bouzid isn't that good... ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Agreed. Bouzid isn't that good... ;)

As I mentioned above though, I don't want to rip in to the guy too much though because he has been pretty damn effective in our tight defence this season. ;)

As I mentioned above though, I don't want to rip in to the guy too much though because he has been pretty damn effective in our tight defence this season. ;)

And in case he scores the winner today... :ninja:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And in case he scores the winner today... :ninja:

:lol:

To be fair he has scored two sensational and almost identical diving headers for us since arriving... This has always confused me a little though as his bread and butter clearing headers and headed passes tend to be as likely to go in any direction other than the one he intended most of the time.

The hopes for Barr are based on form from about 3 season's ago where he earned a Scotland cap. His last season at Falkirk before we signed him was nothing to shout about and he's been poor thus far at Hearts.

He won't shift Zaliukas & Webster at CH and Craig Thomson is a better RB. It's hard to see him making an impact IMO.

tartofmidlothian

He's still here and I think we still name him in our matchday squads. If Zali, Webster, Bouzid and Mrowiec all share a car to training and it piles up one morning, we might see him again. Otherwise he'll be off when his contract's up in the summer.

Are you a hobo ???? He is worse than obua :whistling:

Archived