SODJE GOALMACHINE

Haymarket4

Can't believe how the mankys with the green scarfs are crowing about this average journeyman

Does 1 goal in leith make you turn into the Messiah nowadays

Who saw his interview on BBC LMAO

Reckons they've never been in this position before and usually competing in the Champions league. Ho Ho bloody ho what an erse

Technically not the best player but the boy is properly built like a tank! Easily enough to cause the mediocre defences of the SPL problems.

In fairness I havn't heard many of my hobo mates talk about him but i think he looks pretty useful.

Technically not the best player but the boy is properly built like a tank! Easily enough to cause the mediocre defences of the SPL problems.

In fairness I havn't heard many of my hobo mates talk about him but i think he looks pretty useful.

Nade?

To be fair he did well to trip the centre half and give him a one-on-one with keeper. And he actually managed to score, which Colin Pish would have struggled to do.

Frankenstein Jambo.

To be fair he did well to trip the centre half and give him a one-on-one with keeper. And he actually managed to score, which Colin Pish would have struggled to do.

He looks half decent but when he comes up against a good defence like ours he will struggle I suspect.

The Kilmarnock defender slipped,fell to the ground leaving him a clear one on one with the goalie which he took well.

Looked very lucky on the highlights.

Dont think that will happen to often.

jambo_til_i_die

Workmate is a hibby and he told me that Sodje basically just runs into everybody.

Nade No.2 as the earlier postee called it

One flew over

Nade No.2 as the earlier postee called it

Nade would just walk slowly into everyone, is he a new and improved Nade?

The Kilmarnock defender slipped,fell to the ground leaving him a clear one on one with the goalie which he took well.

Looked very lucky on the highlights.

Dont think that will happen to often.

No he didnt, he was tripped.

J.T.F.Robertson

I've noticed that recruiting a physical presence to their midfield is now interpreted as "adding steel" to it, as opposed to their long held views, this somehow constituted anti-football. :rolleyes:

Toxteth O'Grady

Who?

I didn't know who he was either but but a google search took me to welikepubsneartheplayhouse.net

Don't go there

He was rejected by Charlton. Not even a proper place name never mind a team. Kack like the team he came from and the one he plays for

Archived