Team v Dundee Utd

JamboPete

jambo_til_i_die

Same as last week please. Which means no. 15 is in... :(

Jonsson to score and stick it right up the haters on here! :)

I like Jonsson, people forget he is young. For me all thats missing is a few more yards of pace.

Can I ask why the hate for Eggert all of a sudden?

Thanks.

Cos he's been average at best and useless at worst in his most recent appearances. I don't hate him, but for me CT is above him at RB atm and black, pali, mrowiec ahead in centre mid. The boy's still a good player.

I'd go:

Kello

CT

Webster

Zal

Wallace

Black

Pali

Suso

Skacel

Temps

Elliott

Subs: McDonald, Barr, Jonsson, Driver, Stevenson, Obua, Glen

Of course he should be included. I just think it's a bit early to be puting him on from the start. Better to come off the bench after half time until he is fully match fit.

I think if jj reckons he has 45 good minutes in him he should start. If he doesn't think he's ready to play at least half a match then you are right.

Can I ask why the hate for Eggert all of a sudden?

Thanks.

I don't think there are many players that all of JKB like.

All of JKB like Eggert. I've never met a Jambo that didn't appreciate him.

He is very valuable to us.

However he is a utility player and a very good one but we have 11 players all playing in their comfortable positions right now. Eggert's time will come again.

I don't think there are many players that all of JKB like.

All of JKB like Eggert. I've never met a Jambo that didn't appreciate him.

He is very valuable to us.

However he is a utility player and a very good one but we have 11 players all playing in their comfortable positions right now. Eggert's time will come again.

Hasn't he been playing in his 'comfortable' position for the past couple of games. And done well.

He's also been part of the team that has got us this far yet someone described him as 'brutal no matter where he's played...' :blink:

He's what 21?

Cos he's been average at best and useless at worst in his most recent appearances. I don't hate him, but for me CT is above him at RB atm and black, pali, mrowiec ahead in centre mid. The boy's still a good player.

I'd go:

Kello

CT

Webster

Zal

Wallace

Black

Pali

Suso

Skacel

Temps

Elliott

Subs: McDonald, Barr, Jonsson, Driver, Stevenson, Obua, Glen

Thats the team for me. :thumbsup:

Hasn't he been playing in his 'comfortable' position for the past couple of games. And done well.

He's also been part of the team that has got us this far yet someone described him as 'brutal no matter where he's played...' :blink:

He's what 21?

Some people have been unbelievably harsh on the guy. He wouldn't be in my starting 11 on current form. That doesn't mean his form has been all bad I just think black and mrowiec are our most effective pairing in midfield and Craig Thomson has done enough recently at right back.

there's not one poster that i've seen who could be described as an eggert hater.

arnold, do you want someone to hate eggert, just so that you can hate them?

He's what 21?

Sorry Arnold, i think he was terrible a few times at RB. More so i`d admit for his use of the ball and getting forward into space quick enough , rather than defending. However, there were times he was unsure on that part too.

Jonsson is a frustrating one for me. He looked like he was blossoming last season, even in a poorer team, and i always had alot of time for him. But he just hasn`t moved on for me.

Maybe the constant shifting of positions hasn`t helped but i couldn`t help but become frustrated with some of his performances before he was dropped.

Thing is, he does seem to have become this figure among alot of Hearts fans who think he can do no wrong, i think they have to open their eyes. Potentially a good player but he`s had a fair bit experience in the first team and should be more consistent by now if hes the player been lauded as by some.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If Wallace doesn't make it, then:

Kello

Thomson Zaliukas Webster Palazuelos

Jonsson Black

Suso Skacel Templeton

Elliott

Subs: MacDonald, Bouzid, Mrowiec, Stevenson, Driver, Obua, Glen.

To be fair to Eggert he aint had much of a chance a player unfortunately we are taking for granted a bit , fair play to the lad never heard him complaning about being constantly played out of position !!!!

there's not one poster that i've seen who could be described as an eggert hater.

arnold, do you want someone to hate eggert, just so that you can hate them?

Not at all...

He was described as being 'brutal' despite being in the side that has got us here, yet so many want to see him out the team.

If I kept a dossier I'd be able to find it.

Folk were raving about him when he played in midfield as an 18/19yo.

Debut4: What and Craig Thomson hasn't been? His use of the ball has also been poor. I agree that Jonssons' versatility may prove more of hindrance but he is invaluable to the team.

Kello

Thomson Webster Zaliukas Wallace

Mroweic Palazuelos

Skacel

Templeton Driver

Elliott

:thumbsup: Did you waver between Black and Mroweic? I might. What would be your team if Wallace is out?

They say Gomis and Conway have late fitness tests. I'd love it if they fail but I would be very surprised if they don't start.

perhaps am wrong but looks like no temps tomorrow

Hearts (from): Kello, Bouzid, Zaliukas, Stevenson, Palazuelos, Black, Driver, Elliott, Skacel, Glen, Jonsson, Mrowiec, C Thomson, Wallace, Obua, J Thomson, Santana, Balogh, Webster.

Dundee Utd (from): Pernis, Dillon, Kenneth, Van der Maulen, Watson, Douglas, Swanson, Gomis, Conway, Buaben, Armstrong, S Robertson, D Robertson, Conway, Goodwillie, Russell, Banks, Dow, Smith

perhaps am wrong but looks like no temps tomorrow

Hearts (from): Kello, Bouzid, Zaliukas, Stevenson, Palazuelos, Black, Driver, Elliott, Skacel, Glen, Jonsson, Mrowiec, C Thomson, Wallace, Obua, J Thomson, Santana, Balogh, Webster.

Dundee Utd (from): Pernis, Dillon, Kenneth, Van der Maulen, Watson, Douglas, Swanson, Gomis, Conway, Buaben, Armstrong, S Robertson, D Robertson, Conway, Goodwillie, Russell, Banks, Dow, Smith

If that's from the BBC it's best ignored as they routinely make mistakes.

it is aye. are they cool, dont usually check was reading it through a link to somthing else, but thanks hopefully they are full of it then

it is aye. are they cool, dont usually check was reading it through a link to somthing else, but thanks hopefully they are full of it then

I'm not saying temps is in just that the beeb aren't reliable with there 'line up from the following' stuff.

Not at all...

He was described as being 'brutal' despite being in the side that has got us here, yet so many want to see him out the team.

If I kept a dossier I'd be able to find it.

Folk were raving about him when he played in midfield as an 18/19yo.

Debut4: What and Craig Thomson hasn't been? His use of the ball has also been poor. I agree that Jonssons' versatility may prove more of hindrance but he is invaluable to the team.

Would Eggert have provided that ball for Rudi against St Johnstone? I wasn`t at the Hamilton game so i can`t comment on CT`s use of the ball but against StJohnstone he was good and his anticipation of getting into space is far better. Much stronger runner too for that position.

Same with Huns game, i wasn`t there but by all accounts CT was meant to be quite good going by reports. So i don`t know why you are having a pop at his use of the ball?

Archived