Hearts Videography (VHS and DVD)

richierich

I found my Hearts VHS collection the other day, and I was wondering how many have been released in total?

Has anyone got a full list of the VHS and DVDs released and if possible any (rough) release dates? I've only got about 10 VHS and a couple of DVDs but I know there has been a hell of a lot more released. It'd be good to get to see what others were available and try and pick them up,

I had a post about how many DVDs were released a few months ago and it was about 10 to 12 if you can search back you might find it.

I had a post about how many DVDs were released a few months ago and it was about 10 to 12 if you can search back you might find it.

thanks, I'll have a wee search just now :)

I've got a few aswell,one is the john Robertson story,anyone know if it's available on d.v.d?

Are we talking official club releases only?

There was a KB'er, can't remember his name, who had highlights videos going back to the 70's, edited from TV.

I had both legs of the Athletico Madrid games in Spanish on DVD, loaned them out but they didn't come back in the post.

Still have the Bayern games in German on DVD.

There was a KB'er, can't remember his name, who had highlights videos going back to the 70's, edited from TV.

I had both legs of the Athletico Madrid games in Spanish on DVD, loaned them out but they didn't come back in the post.

I bought a stack of dvds of him pieman grassed him up. The Robbo story aint out on dvd unless a copy.

I was kind of looking for both, mainly a list of official but third party such as the Cup Diary and 101 Goals v Hibs etc would be handy too, I only have the Bayern away leg in German, we got the hotel to tape it while we were at the game, it's sandwiched between video footage of our trip :)

Charlie-Brown

Talking of videos does anybody have a link to the Willie Bauld tribute video? I saw a link to it on here once but never managed to watch it ... thanks in advance. :thumb:

Great find mate. I've never seen this before.

That's my cuddle up beside the missus fecked now :lol: I'm gonna sit up and watch this instead.

What a great guy he was.

As kids we used to hang about his shop every opportunity we got annoying him with questions about Hearts and his goals and the like.

He was always great with us and put up with us asking the same stuff again and again every single week.

I remember him laughing and saying to me one time, after asking again for his autograph, "Aw wee man I must have signed that wee book ay yours 50 times!! How many more do you need???

Such a lovely man. I was truly devestated when he died.

Wow...never knew there was a Willie Bauld documentary !

Watching it now, superb. I really wish the club would officialy release some of this stuff on DVD. Some of the clubs biggest Legend are no longer with us, but there are are others, like Dave Mackay for example, that should be celebrated while they are still here to appreciate it.

Watching the Bauld documentary, I canna help but feel how lucky I have been to watch Robbo in action! Real legends are few and far between.

The Willie Bauld Video was created by the Willie Bauld Memorial Club in the mid 90s, the proceeds went to the Hearts Youth Development (I think),

There was a lot of work went in to producing it,

Have these on DVD ,

22 in a row and Willie Bauld story

Season 97/98 review

Hearts 4 Huns 2 Scottish cup game 1995

Hearts 2 hobos1 20/5/2000

125 years the celebration

Hobos 1 hearts 2 3/11/02 stampy last minute game

Scottish cup final 98 full game

Not officially on DVD

Archived