Did anyone have their ST pack posted?

Craigieboy

Isaac Begbie
I haven't received anything through my letterbox yet.

The only thing i received today was my program from Saturdays game! :mad:

portobellojambo1
The only thing i received today was my program from Saturdays game! :mad:

Is that what's in the envelope, haven't even got round to opening it yet.

Is that what's in the envelope, haven't even got round to opening it yet.

LOL. It's such a crock of ****, I normally chuck it in the bucket wholesale without even opening it.

3 out of our 4 renewal forms came thru' the post today.

btw, noticed they've got donald ford on the 'legends' picture twice :)

Nelly Terraces

Not received mine yet. Straight to the recycling bin when it does though.

Save the planet.

What a laugh,best comic I've had since the Viz.

Man seeing it in print the bit about Elliot and Berra etc being said in the same breath as Bauld,Robertson etc just makes these ***** look even more stupid than they already are, GTF the lot off you,you idiots.

Buffalo Bill
3 out of our 4 renewal forms came thru' the post today.

btw, noticed they've got donald ford on the 'legends' picture twice :)

Yeah, I noticed the two Donald Fords.

Right now, I'd settle for half a Donald Ford but frankly I don't give a Donald Duck.

Buffalo Bill

Mr Quagmire

Yeah i got it through the post this morning, its low grade.

who ever puts this pash together needs the boot.

Nelly Terraces
What a laugh,best comic I've had since the Viz.

Man seeing it in print the bit about Elliot and Berra etc being said in the same breath as Bauld,Robertson etc just makes these ***** look even more stupid than they already are, GTF the lot off you,you idiots.

Dragging the names of proven legends through the gutter comparing them to the likes of the current day garbage we have masquerading as footballers at HMFC these days.

Sickened.

NT.

Dragging the names of proven legends through the gutter comparing them to the likes of the current day garbage we have masquerading as footballers at HMFC these days.

Sickened.

NT.

Exactly mate. Can you ever see that shower of ***** making the Hearts hall of fame in 30 years?

I liked the patronising message on the envelope. 'It's time to make your mark'.

Eh, no Vlad. We've been doing that for years. It's your time now.

****ing morons.

So far Ive not had an email re season tickets for Hearts (although I got one for Watford), 5 or 6 of this seasons programes have arrived AFTER the game (including Falkirk) and Ive had nothing through the post.

Nice to sea or off-field management sometimes reaches the Heights of our onfield set-up...

MackaysCentreSpot

Got the 5 renewal forms through this morning but already renewed the ST's the other day.

Dirk Diggler

Got mine today, had a quick look through it.

A few weeks ago Mark Donaldson on TALK107 had suggested that there would possibly be an admission of mistakes having been made by the club contained within the ST packs.

Like I said, A quick look but I never seen anything like that.

It's in the bin now, I'll probably go in to renew.

chester copperpot
Got mine today, had a quick look through it.

A few weeks ago Mark Donaldson on TALK107 had suggested that there would possibly be an admission of mistakes having been made by the club contained within the ST packs.

Like I said, A quick look but I never seen anything like that.

It's in the bin now, I'll probably go in to renew.

If I hadn't endured the shocker that has been this season, I'd actually say that it was a pretty good effort by the club on the ST app front. As I didn't though, did exactly what you did. Might take a wee pop over to the Section N next year.

Dirk Diggler
If I hadn't endured the shocker that has been this season, I'd actually say that it was a pretty good effort by the club on the ST app front. As I didn't though, did exactly what you did. Might take a wee pop over to the Section N next year.

Section N?

Next you'll be a regular in Robbo's:eek:

;)

Gigolo-Aunt

Nothing at Chez GA yet.

Not much of a contribution to the thread, but there you go........

chester copperpot
Section N?

Next you'll be a regular in Robbo's:eek:

;)

Last time I went there looking for you, you'd poofed off to yer bed at 4pm.

Lightweight. ;)

chester copperpot
Nothing at Chez GA yet.

Not much of a contribution to the thread, but there you go........

I'm sure the posties went on strike In Niddrie mate due to the amount of violence that was made towards them. I'd check with the club to see if it has been sent.

Dirk Diggler
Last time I went there looking for you, you'd poofed off to yer bed at 4pm.

Lightweight. ;)

I've never claimed to be anything else.

And it was 5pm!

:o

:laugh:

Gigolo-Aunt
I'm sure the posties went on strike In Niddrie mate due to the amount of violence that was made towards them. I'd check with the club to see if it has been sent.

Is that where the depot is ??

Got a few days off work next week - will pop in to the ticket office next week and see what the state of play is.

Might even take my boots....:P

chester copperpot
I've never claimed to be anything else.

And it was 5pm!

:o

:laugh:

Hmmmpf, from your claims on here, I thought you'd still be going strong at 6.30 when I popped into see you. You must've started at 6 in the morning. :laugh:.

At least I got to meet a couple of great fishermen that night.

Namely Julio and S.U.S.S

chester copperpot
Is that where the depot is ??

Got a few days off work next week - will pop in to the ticket office next week and see what the state of play is.

Might even take my boots....:P

Hehe you do that Gig son, would give me great pleasure to boo a hearts player for the 1st time in my life. :whistling:

Dunno if you'd be all that popular in Diggers post match though.

Captain Canada

I opened mine today and was completely underwhelmed. It's in the recycling already - this regime have taken the mick long enough - why should I renew when he's given up on this season, won't pull his finger out to get a new manager and signed no players in the January transfer window. Not to mention letting us carry on the rest of the season with the likes of Elliot and Mole as our main striking options. Oh and did I mention Graham Rix? Utter farce!

Do The Dance

I'm currently platinum, but considering a Silver or Bronze ticket, as I am really not happy about shelling out ?450 for more of the same. How do I go about changing, and when would I get to choose a new seat?

Not anything explicit, but the language they use "over the course of over 135 years only two elements have remained constant: the club itself and...supporters" appears to be marketing-speak for 'aye, we know Vlad's mental as well but gie us yer cash and lets hope he does one soon'.

While, "today your support is as vital as ever" seems to me like they're saying 'if there's no feckin manager, ST sales will fall big time and we're well fecked'.

So while it's very subtle (don't think anyone fancies the salt mines much), I think it's about as close to an admission of mistakes as we're likely to get from this regime. Still going straight in the recycling - I'll do it over the phone when/IF (not a typo, that's a big if - boom boom) there's a manager.

chester copperpot
I'm currently platinum, but considering a Silver or Bronze ticket, as I am really not happy about shelling out ?450 for more of the same. How do I go about changing, and when would I get to choose a new seat?

I might be wrong, but Im sure there's 3 or 4 days at the end of the renewal period for existing ST holders to change seats. I think this period is at the end of May, beginning of June.

I am seriously considering moving, love my seat to bits and the people around me have built up tolerance levels to cope with my garbage, but if I move to Section N, there will be no need to build up tolerance levels. I want to stay in Section E lower, but dunno if I can justify the cash after this season. Actually its no about the cash, its about doing what I can to justify it to myself and the wife. She's heard me say for the last year that its too dear for the product we've got on the park, so she's actively encouraging me to make it as cheap as possible. Plus the wee man's wanting a ST next year, and cannae justify ?365 (I think) for the Concession for a 6 year old.

In the past you've had to pay for your current seat at the increased price and then, after the renewal period is up, they phone you and you choose your new seat and get a refund of the difference in cost (if any).

Archived