Training today - Riccarton

jamboruss

School holidays so took we man over to Riccarton.

1/. Training indoors.

2/. Nae KK - to be expected.

3/. Nae Lee W - hope he's OK.

4/. Craig Brewster was there. The laddie and I were wieving from "gallery"and in walks CB and stands beside us. He said to the wee man - "you picking up tips pal", wee man didn't know who he was so just shrugged a "yeah, hope so!". I asked Brewster why he wasn't at training (as I'd heard he was going back playing with Ross County or someone) and his reply was " I've just arrived and going to see JJ now". He then went downstairs shook hands with JJ and they disappeared. Is he an agent? We aren't thinking of him as a temporary replacement for KK are we? No sign of them for the next half hour up until we left!

STRANGE!

Photo of Brewster at Murray Park in papers today chatting to Sir Walter and Prince Ally. Maybe going around old pals for some reason?

He was at Murray Park the other day too.

There he learned that the secret to success is to build a multi-million pound squad, including a ?4m striker, whilst pleading poverty and to be at a club that the media are utterly dependent on and are therefore completely terrified of.

Agreed. Be worth an 18 month deal to cover for KK.

:thumbsup:

Only disagree with the length of the deal. I'd say 5 years was more appropriate.

Brewster - isn't he about 70?

STILL MORE MOBILE THAN THON LIFF WE BROUGHT OVER AND NADE WHO WAS FAT AND ELLIOT WHO CAN ONLY MOVE ON THE DANCEFLOOR AMIRITE? :smuggy:

Snake Plissken

:thumbsup:

Only disagree with the length of the deal. I'd say 5 years was more appropriate.

STILL MORE MOBILE THAN THON LIFF WE BROUGHT OVER AND NADE WHO WAS FAT AND ELLIOT WHO CAN ONLY MOVE ON THE DANCEFLOOR AMIRITE? :smuggy:

BETTER THAN ABOOOOOAH AT ANY RATE LAWL

1/. Training indoors.

4/. Craig Brewster was there. The laddie and I were wieving from "gallery"and in walks CB and stands beside us. He said to the wee man - "you picking up tips pal", wee man didn't know who he was so just shrugged a "yeah, hope so!". I asked Brewster why he wasn't at training (as I'd heard he was going back playing with Ross County or someone) and his reply was " I've just arrived and going to see JJ now". He then went downstairs shook hands with JJ and they disappeared. Is he an agent? We aren't thinking of him as a temporary replacement for KK are we? No sign of them for the next half hour up until we left!

STRANGE!

You didn't by any chance see Razulis there?

I apologise if I am wrong but your reply seems a little flippant.

I was referring to the Lithuanian forward we signed recently.

I apologise if I am wrong but your reply seems a little flippant.

I was referring to the Lithuanian forward we signed recently.

No sign of him mate - not sure he's in the country yet - did someone not post he wouldn't arrive for three weeks?

Disser Pointon

You didn't by any chance see Razulis there?

Razulis is not likely to play for us this season due to injury. Vlad asked JJ if he would be willing to take him on just to have a look at him and JJ had no problem with that.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Then why have we registered him on the playing staff? Seems a bit of a waste of time and money when he could be trialled

1/. Training indoors.

STRANGE!

BBC says Lee was not training this week but should be Ok for the game.

Not quite so worried about not having KK in the squad for the United game. They have a very big defense, and whilst it would have been very interesting to see Kyle against Kenneth in aerial battles, playing high balls into the box would also play to their strengths.

If we can start Temps, Elliott and Driver against them it will give their defenders a real headache. Those three could pretty much swap positions all day long and we should be able to play at a very high tempo. It will be tough for the big lads to follow them round all day.

Not quite so worried about not having KK in the squad for the United game. They have a very big defense, and whilst it would have been very interesting to see Kyle against Kenneth in aerial battles, playing high balls into the box would also play to their strengths.

If we can start Temps, Elliott and Driver against them it will give their defenders a real headache. Those three could pretty much swap positions all day long and we should be able to play at a very high tempo. It will be tough for the big lads to follow them round all day.

Should be a decent crowd tomorrow...can't wait!

Trained this morning, or at least was there at the start

Trained this morning, or at least was there at the start

Hang on, people want us to start Temps, who hasn't had a good game in weeks, ahead of Suso, who was excellent last week? Oh dear.

Same line up as we started with last week, please. We don't need to tinker with a winning line up.

Archived