Used to play for a BIG team!

Do The Dance

He played for Hibs as well. I wonder why they weren't mentioned. :lol:

(Kind of my point, man) ;)

Dont think mikey will let anybody forget he TRAINED at man utd,if he was that good then why did fergie bin him :whistling:

Dont think mikey will let anybody forget he TRAINED at man utd,if he was that good then why did fergie bin him :whistling:

:lol:

There's no shame in not being good enough to play for Manchester United's first team! He still made 8 more first team appearances for them than most other players ever get to.

:lol:

There's no shame in not being good enough to play for Manchester United's first team! He still made 8 more first team appearances for them than most other players ever get to.

Your right,however he did act like he was some big hotshot just because he did play for them.I think hibs was more his level ;)

Your right,however he did act like he was some big hotshot just because he did play for them.I think hibs was more his level ;)

I prefer to think that he acted like a big time Johnny because he was a two-time HMFC player. :verysmug:

I saw Mikey out a Zucca's restaurant on Saturday. He was having the same cheapo menu as me, two courses for 13quid. Felt sorry for his bird as it was their valentines meal out.....

I saw Mikey out a Zucca's restaurant on Saturday. He was having the same cheapo menu as me, two courses for 13quid. Felt sorry for his bird as it was their valentines meal out.....

He is a tight wad!

I prefer to think that he acted like a big time Johnny because he was a two-time HMFC player. :verysmug:

So does Mr. Stewart.

:verysmug:

Archived