Charity mate

TheBigO

My mother in law is chair of Samaritans Edinburgh and asked me about the possibility of them doing a bucket collection at a Hearts game.

I've had a wee gander on HW but still not sure who best for her to contact or even if Hearts allow charities outwith their own sponsored ones do collections in the stadium.

If anyone has experience of organising this kind of thing at Tynie or knows who to contact, any info would be much appreciated. I'll keep an eye on this thread or a PM would be great.

FYI, I did tell her that Samaritans are more required at Easter Road! but she reckons the jambos will dig deeper.

Cheers

She should just give Rudi a bucket to take with him next time we play at Easter Road.

Nae a bad idea, cuz!!

Now any sensible ones....?

Maiden Gorgie

My mother in law is chair of Samaritans Edinburgh and asked me about the possibility of them doing a bucket collection at a Hearts game.

I've had a wee gander on HW but still not sure who best for her to contact or even if Hearts allow charities outwith their own sponsored ones do collections in the stadium.

If anyone has experience of organising this kind of thing at Tynie or knows who to contact, any info would be much appreciated. I'll keep an eye on this thread or a PM would be great.

FYI, I did tell her that Samaritans are more required at Easter Road! but she reckons the jambos will dig deeper.

Cheers

I would phone Tynecastle directly mate. I am involved in a charity and I am sure we have to approach the Club first. They only allow one charity to "shake" at a home game (again, only 90% sure as I dont work on the Fundraising side) but I don't think it's a season long arrangement and other charities can apply.

Not much help I know but good luck!

Nae a bad idea, cuz!!

Now any sensible ones....?

Sorry but you'll not be getting any sensible ideas from me! The best I can do is this pointless comment to bump your thread back onto the first page in the hope someone more useful might see it.

I was under the impression that lots of different charities get the chance but that slots are booked up well in advance and are understandably popular. Plus Erskine get a lot of the available charity opportunities which would make sense I suppose... Could be completely wrong but there you go. Definitely worth giving the club a buzz and asking though?

Archived