The emirates

Jambosr1985

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Our management team pretended to be scouting last night in order to get free seats at a cracking game, which inspires me.

This

You fools!

Can't see what's in front of your eyes!

it's a link up with Barcelona that's on the cards!!!

mahgrassyshoes

You fools!

Sorry mate, reserved for Hibs...:whistling:

tommythejambo

He's no Mrowiec ;)

Nah, maybe as good as him.

He's not in the same league as Blackie though.

Good exercise for JJ etc, if you are going to watch teams play with one up front supported by 3 or more am/wingers then you are as well watching the 2 best teams in the world at playing that system!

jamboinglasgow

You fools!

If only. Wonder how they managed to get tickets. Part of me hopes somehow there is something more to this, but I am 99% certain there isn't.

You fools!

Yes JJ is going to teach them how to avoid conceding goals to the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Juho Makela

If only. Wonder how they managed to get tickets. Part of me hopes somehow there is something more to this, but I am 99% certain there isn't.

Just going to watch the systems on display is good enough for me. Shows that JJ isn't adverse to taking on new ideas and learning even at the ripe old age of 60. Don't the Arse have a major shareholder from Russia that maybe seen Vlad ok with 2 or 3 comps?

If I was to be really churlish I'd want to know exactly how they DID get tickets for such a match

However I'll contend myself with fact that JJ and BB just fancied seeing footie being played at it's purest

and some of that may eventually filter down into our game :thumbsup:

I'd like to think that it's probably a wee treat bestowed upon our successful management team by our kind and generous owner, they deserve a good night out. No harm in watching the best do what they do best either.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

And a few hours earlier Lawrence Broadie was spotted demolishing the Pizza Hut buffet at Fountain Park.

Life ain't fair. :(

And a few hours earlier Lawrence Broadie was spotted demolishing the Pizza Hut buffet at Fountain Park.

Life ain't fair. :(

Heard the beef is going on a fair bit (ex RM)

Archived