Frail to blood U19

Ryan Gosling

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Rapnik maybe?

Good stuff Frail, it's encouraging that he is considering it.

Ryan Gosling
Rapnik maybe?

Too young. I reckon it'll be McGowan or Glen.

Glen at left midfield perhaps.

Rapnik maybe?

not if he's doing it because he knows he'll be around next season..... :rolleyes:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1273764,00.html

Well, he doesn't actually say U19, he mentions it's someone who played.

I'm guessing Ivaskevicius.

YES THE MAN IS ALIVE !

STEP FORWARD - Makela !

WTF was he playing in the under 19s ! surly he should be given a chance now ! or atleast on the bench ffs !

I know the guys who have seen him playing for the kids and reserves say that he is ****, but he surly can not be as bad as elliot, can he ?

Also this guy does hit the net for the first team when given a chance, also i'm sure he has being capped for finland at under 21 level so again is he really this bad ?

not if he's doing it because he knows he'll be around next season..... :rolleyes:

Or maybe he is giving the players who he will be working with next season a chance (i.e. youth players and reserves because that is where he will hopefully be)

:D

YES THE MAN IS ALIVE !

STEP FORWARD - Makela !

WTF was he playing in the under 19s ! surly he should be given a chance now ! or atleast on the bench ffs !

I know the guys who have seen him playing for the kids and reserves say that he is ****, but he surly can not be as bad as elliot, can he ?

Also this guy does hit the net for the first team when given a chance, also i'm sure he has being capped for finland at under 21 level so again is he really this bad ?

Both Makela and Mole were shockingly bad at the reserve game today.

Both Makela and Mole were shockingly bad at the reserve game today.

I take it you were there mate. were they just not bothered ?

Is there not any light at the end of the tunnel in terms of finding a striker at the club ? I really don't want glen in the first team because i just don't think it will help his devlopment at all. Can you think of him having a couple of bad touches and the moaners having there say at him.

And don't say that won't happen because there were people aroiund me booing mole onto the pitch on saturday

Or maybe he is giving the players who he will be working with next season a chance (i.e. youth players and reserves because that is where he will hopefully be)

:D

Touche :P

200milesfromgorgie
Maybe about time for Thomson to get the nod ahead of Robbie aswell.

Yes yes yes.

I take it you were there mate. were they just not bothered ?

Is there not any light at the end of the tunnel in terms of finding a striker at the club ? I really don't want glen in the first team because i just don't think it will help his devlopment at all. Can you think of him having a couple of bad touches and the moaners having there say at him.

And don't say that won't happen because there were people around me booing mole onto the pitch on saturday

Yes, I was. It was a fairly poor performance from both teams. Mole and Makela were just poor, poor touches, poor co-ordination, poor everything.

The only players that looked even slightly decent were Screpis and Ivaskevicius.

I agree, t's unacceptable to boo any player when coming on the pitch, regardless of their quality. All it does it demoralise the player. Make your voice heard at the end of the match.

I don't think Makela or Mole did enough in today's game to merit a start at the weekend. Rapnik strolled through the game and looks a real prospect. Screpis was neat and tidy in posession and was very vocal and always making himself available. Most of what we did went through him. Gary Glen showed some nice touches. I was also quite impressed by Devine the left back. He's small but gets stuck in and seems to getting forward to support. Anyway off for a hot drink, it was bitter through there!

I don't think Makela or Mole did enough in today's game to merit a start at the weekend. Rapnik strolled through the game and looks a real prospect. Screpis was neat and tidy in posession and was very vocal and always making himself available. Most of what we did went through him. Gary Glen showed some nice touches. I was also quite impressed by Devine the left back. He's small but gets stuck in and seems to getting forward to support. Anyway off for a hot drink, it was bitter through there!

Yeah, that's a fair analysis of the match. I was almost too cold during the match to care about anything, considering I could barely feel my legs.

Regal Kingston

That reserve team looks ****ing ****e. Cannot believe Makela wasn't considered for Saturday past.

Frail your clueless. An international striker (albeit a **** one) left to rot in the reserves while you persevere with a dud.

Unbelievable. Why is Ivaskevicius still HERE!

Blood the youngsters as no matter how bad they are they will receive better support than Elliot which will improve our chances against Dundee Utd. Neilson should be dropped too and Ksnasvicius should be made to watch his performance against Falkirk over and over again until he grows a pair of nuts.

Elliots record - 63 games 7 goals - Playing for a good team this is embarrassing.

Yes, I was. It was a fairly poor performance from both teams. Mole and Makela were just poor, poor touches, poor co-ordination, poor everything.

The only players that looked even slightly decent were Screpis and Ivaskevicius.

I agree, t's unacceptable to boo any player when coming on the pitch, regardless of their quality. All it does it demoralise the player. Make your voice heard at the end of the match.

Get them both in the team for Saturday

The on-form players deserve a chance.

funktasticlad

TBH i hope we get beat off of dundee utd and frail uses the rest of our remaining fixtures to blood all the youngsters that are on the brink of 1st team... kostidinov, glen, rapnick, visconte, mcgowen, thomson and whoever else the coaching set up believe are good enough to make the grade at hearts long term. If frial comes out when we're in the bottom six and says "right the remaining fixtures are all about assessing the current squad so we're jst gonna let the season pitter out and see what the kids are made of" and i'm sure most fans would be accept this. Never happen though, we'll get the same neilson hoof, stewart hotheaded ****e set piece action antics from now till the end o the season.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like a defender he's talking about bringing in. Hopefully it'll be McGowan taking Zaliukas' place!

Yeah it seems he was talking about defence and that it was someone who hasnt played before so one of Devine, Balatoni, Rapnik or McGowan

Too young. I reckon it'll be McGowan or Glen.

Glen at left midfield perhaps.

Aye, because he was ready to put in McGowan earlier in the season eh?!?!

Frail is useless and has no backbone. He will not put in a young player unless he really, really, REALLY has to. Not exactly filling the young lad in question with confidence.

Ryan Gosling
Aye, because he was ready to put in McGowan earlier in the season eh?!?!

That was wrong, but justified to be fair. Karipidis did well.

loveofthegame

Now thats more like the kind of reserve team i'd like to see consistently instead of 1 filled with ****ty Lith's and overpaid duds.

If we do not make the top 6, which is looking increasingly unlikely, then i seriously hope a lot of the more promising younger lads are given a chance in our final 5 games.

As for who it is its probably Mole but i hope its Thomson or McGowan

Benny Factor
Yeah it seems he was talking about defence and that it was someone who hasnt played before so one of Devine, Balatoni, Rapnik or McGowan

McGowan has played for the first team in a friendly.... Barcelona.

Wouldn't think it would be Glen either. Bad omen playing him against United after they horsed us 4-0 last season when he came on as sub(albeit the game was over when he did).

My money's on Rapnik.

I don't think it will be Thomson. Frail seemed to think that he had a poor second half. He was giving him stick at one stage in the second half for putting in a poor cross and then a wee while later he was shouting at him to get back to doing what he was doing in the first half. McGowan was in midfield. And he did quite well. He doesn't panic in posession and isn't shrugged of the ball easily.

McGowan has played for the first team in a friendly.... Barcelona.

Wouldn't think it would be Glen either. Bad omen playing him against United after they horsed us 4-0 last season when he came on as sub(albeit the game was over when he did).

My money's on Rapnik.

It was the first time I've seen him but I wouldn't have any fears to use him. As well as strolling through the game he was causing all sorts of problems for them at corners.

chester copperpot

I think people are getting a bit mixed up with the reserves and the U-19's.

Makela, Screpis or Iva-choo-choo are not eligible for the U-19's.

I'd say Glen and McGowan should be the one's brought in, but If Im honest, I'd have recalled Templeton into our team a wee while back.

And Rocky, but he's injured at the moment.

Edit - Just read the link, it doesn't say U-19's, but ye ken what I mean.

Makela is pish - offers less than Elliot.

really!? not seen enough of him myself but he had a good goal scoring record before he arrived, could he not at least find the net? i mean even in the finnish league i find it hard to believe elliot would score 40 odd goals.

really!? not seen enough of him myself but he had a good goal scoring record before he arrived, could he not at least find the net? i mean even in the finnish league i find it hard to believe elliot would score 40 odd goals.

Going by what I saw today, Makela's should be relegated to assistant-shoe cleaner.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Step forward McGowan , the only one that looks ready

Glen will not be far away , probably get his chance in the bottom 6 games

Drylaw Hearts

Screpis will play at LM.

And I think we'll see one other from yesterdays team in the side.

Thomson possibly.

Guest GhostHunter
Screpis will play at LM.

And I think we'll see one other from yesterdays team in the side.

Thomson possibly.

Good shout with Screpis at LM...

I still have this feeling we'll see Rapnik in for Zaliukas..

(Fingers Crossed):)

Archived