YPOTY

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

HYDC has annouced the winners of a draw to sponsor each of the three YPOTY awards, the Overall, U19 and U17. Full details of the winners are on the HYDC site.

Jambos Kickback won 2nd prize in the draw and will be "sponsors" of the U19 Award. :thumbsup:

What does that mean for JKB?

The exact details have still to be confirmed but JKB will receive publicity in all the promotional material for the event. I anticipate that it will include some, if not all of the following; Hearts official website, HYDC website, Match Programme, Event signage, tickets etc. The JKB name and/or logo will be featured as one of the main sponsors of the awards. Advertising for the event will be launched in early March.

JKB will also be allocated a table for ten people at the event. How these places are allocated will be up to the JKB admins.

I'm not sure of the specifics of how the award itself will be presented as yet. I expect that JKB will be represented on the platform, if not making the actual award themselves. The presentation itself will be along the lines of " ... and the Hearts Youth Development Under 19 Player of the Year for 2010/11, sponsored by Jambos Kickback is ........... ........ ". Thre will be an opportunity for photographs to be taken with the successful player.

The Overall player of the year will be voted on by supporters. However, the U19 and U17 awards are decided by the coaching staff and John Murray.

The HYDC site will be updated with details of the event and how to apply for tickets within the next couple of weeks.

So don't be shy is recommending candidates for the JKB U19 award. I have my own favourites but I will keep them to myself for the moment.

If you are interested in seeing the U19s in action, then why not go along to Riccarton and watch them. They have a challenging match against the current U19 league leaders, Rangers, at the weekend (weather permitting). The game is due to be played at Riccarton with an 11am kick off.

jambos are go!

HYDC has annouced the winners of a draw to sponsor each of the three YPOTY awards, the Overall, U19 and U17. Full details of the winners are on the HYDC site.

Jambos Kickback won 2nd prize in the draw and will be "sponsors" of the U19 Award. :thumbsup:

What does that mean for JKB?

The exact details have still to be confirmed but JKB will receive publicity in all the promotional material for the event. I anticipate that it will include some, if not all of the following; Hearts official website, HYDC website, Match Programme, Event signage, tickets etc. The JKB name and/or logo will be featured as one of the main sponsors of the awards. Advertising for the event will be launched in early March.

JKB will also be allocated a table for ten people at the event. How these places are allocated will be up to the JKB admins.

I'm not sure of the specifics of how the award itself will be presented as yet. I expect that JKB will be represented on the platform, if not making the actual award themselves. The presentation itself will be along the lines of " ... and the Hearts Youth Development Under 19 Player of the Year for 2010/11, sponsored by Jambos Kickback is ........... ........ ". Thre will be an opportunity for photographs to be taken with the successful player.

The Overall player of the year will be voted on by supporters. However, the U19 and U17 awards are decided by the coaching staff and John Murray.

The HYDC site will be updated with details of the event and how to apply for tickets within the next couple of weeks.

So don't be shy is recommending candidates for the JKB U19 award. I have my own favourites but I will keep them to myself for the moment.

If you are interested in seeing the U19s in action, then why not go along to Riccarton and watch them. They have a challenging match against the current U19 league leaders, Rangers, at the weekend (weather permitting). The game is due to be played at Riccarton with an 11am kick off.

Anyone for Dennis?

jamboinglasgow

Anyone for Dennis?

To be honest I would surprised if it wasn't.

Temps will get the main trophy, unsure about under 17s.

Archived